1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Leti

Sep 16, 2009

1. You can leave feedback for me here. Thank you!
    2. Leti bought a doll from me ^_^ Communication was very smooth, fast and friendly. Fast money transmit.
      It was a pleasure to make a deal with her~
      100% positive~
      Highly recommended~
    3. Leti bought a doll from me and I' m happy do deal with him ^^
      Friendly and responsible. And ~yeah~ quick payment!
      100% positive! :)
    4. Leti purchased my Chrom, she was a delight to trade with, paid fast and her communication was great. I'd highly recommend her to anyone and hope to meet again in the future :)
    5. I purchased Leti's Beryl hooves. She was very pleasant to do business with and packaged the hooves very securely! I'd gladly do business with her again :)
    6. bought a dz baby leo from me payment was quick things went really well she lets me know when it arrives, glad to work with her again!
    7. Leti bought little dolls, Luna and Leo from me, we have good communication and transaction, thank leti!!
    8. Leti bought a Soom Sphaler from me:) A very nice buyer that I would highly recommend :) Thank you for a pleasant tranasaction:)
    9. Leti and I traded parts (my SOOM Chrom paws for her Galena CW talons). It was a -perfect- trade. She was very patient with me when I had the flu and let me know when the paws arrived.

I would definitely trade with her again. Very prompt, easy to contact and extremely pleasant and friendly.

TY Leti! :)
    10. Leti sell me her Sphaler claws and dragon ears. All the transaction was perfect!! She send me them carefully packaged and the faster she could >.< She's very pleasant and friendly ( she is love =D ) with a fast communication. I would definitely make other transactions with her again >.<