1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LexehAnn

Aug 25, 2006

1. Hey guys n___n
      If you've had a transaction with me, please leave feedback? :aheartbea

2. LexehAnn is an amazing buyer. :D Her payment for Aiden was sent the same day we made the deal.

3. Fast payment, very friendly, thanks!!

4. I bought an El head from LexehAnn! Everything went very smoothly and he arrived really fast! ^__^ Thank you! :aheartbea

5. Great buyer! I sold her a wig and all went smoothly. (Well except for the part where someone wrapped it and put it under the tree for her, but even when she thought there might be a problem she was very calm and didn't freak out.) Highly recommended!

6. Lex is a wonderful buyer! I would highly recommend her in the future. She purchased a wig from me and had prompt payment and was a pleasure to deal with!

7. Lexeh is a wonderful seller! I bought a wig from her, and it was in great condition and shipped well and promptly. And she was completely professional, fast, and an all around sweetheart through the whole process! Great friendly PMs and lightning quick communication! I'd definitely buy from her again! I highly recommend her! Thanks so much, hon! :)

8. Lex is Wonderful to work with! Lex is a great seller! Highly reconmanded! She kept in contact with me and replied to all my PMs quickly! Thank you very much Lex!

9. LexehAnn bought my MNF Shiwoo ^^. She was *excellent* to work with and was super fast at communicating (even faster than I was *_*!). She paid promptly and was super friendly through the whole transaction. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer ^^.

10. I bought a wig, excellent communication and friendly... recommended!

11. I was commissioned to paint one of her boys; she paid and sent the head quickly, and was in good communication the whole time ^^ Thanks!

~Dottie

12. participated in my luts group order. quick payments and very friendly. would do business with again.

13. Bought a hoodie from Lex. Amazing quality, and shipped out right away! Definately buying from her again! :aheartbea

14. just received a shirt i bought from her! wonderful seller!!! hope to buy from again ^^

15. She purchased a head from me and was excellent in her communication as well as prompt in her payment. A great buyer :)

16. I purchased a hoodie made by Lexehann, she was great to deal with and excellent in her communication.

17. I bought an item from LexehAnn and shipped shipped item fast and item was as described. Very happy with her as a seller. MK

18. LexehAnn sold me her El and she couldn't have been better. Easy communication, fast ship ... everything was awesome!! :)

19. LexehAnn is a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!
      Thanks for buying Lex.

20. I purchased a wig from LexahAnn, and shipping was quite prompt and communication was good. I would certainly buy from her again in the future.