1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for leXis

Jan 22, 2010

1. I did another clothing trade with leXis - this time we traded Rosen Lied Tuesdays Child dresses. Communication was super friendly & the item was packed well and shipped quickly. Once again, an excellent transaction - from start to finish! Thanks so much leXis!!!

2. LeXis bought a Soom Chalco from me and was absolutely lovely to work with - very swift with both communication and payment and very friendly. Thanks!

3. I bought two pairs of eyes. LeXis is a wonderful seller to deal with: shipping was superfast, eyes packed well, and great communication. Thank you so much!

4. Bought a Shirt from LeXis :3 Arrived quickly and the communication was excellent! Thankyouuu! <3

5. I joined LeXis' Soom Ario split for the outfit. Got it promply and in beautiful condition...excellent communication as well! Thanks so much ^o^

6. I bought a wig from leXis, and the contact have been good, and the shipping was quick, and the item was lovely.

Have nothing but good to say about this seller. Would bargain with again for sure.

7. I participated in leXis' Soom Ario split and couldn't be happier with the outcome! Communication was friendly and timely; my doll arrived well-packed and in perfect condition. Thanks so much for a great split!

Would definitely buy/sell/split with again!

8. I purchased a CH Ange Ai Gaby head from LeXis and it was a great transaction! Quick friendly communication and the head was wrapped up very safely for shipping. Thanks so much! :D

9. leXis bought Soom Chalco on layaway from me. She was wonderful to deal with. Every payment was in time or even earlier, she was very reliable, and the communication was great. She is a perfect buyer!
      Thank you very much for the smooth, pleasant transaction!

10. I bought a pair of Afi legs from leXis and everything went well! Communication was good, and the legs were very well packaged. Thank you very much!

11. I bought two pairs of Afi hands from leXis and the transaction was perfect! Communication was fabulous, she gave me a discount (always awesome) and the hands arrived in perfect condition (yesterday, I'm a little late^^; ) and they're in excellent condition. I'm very happy, and would recommend her any time! Thank you!!

12. I bought glass eyes from leXis. The communication was really great, she was very friendly and helpful and a pleasure to deal with! Thank you very much!

13. I bought a Soom Epidos Unikenta head on a human body on a layaway. Communication was great the entire time and Epidos arrived safely today! Thanks so much! I would definitely recommend doing business with leXis. :)

14. I bought Afi hooves to LeXis. They were very well packed and communication was perfect. I recommend her !:)

15. I bought a beautiful shirt, skirt and corset set from leXis. Communication was friendly and prompt, and she posted out my purchase and it arrived in immaculate condition really quickly.
      Thanks again leXis!! ^_^

16. I bought 14mm black eyes from leXis. Communication was pleasant and eyes arrived in good time in perfect condition. Very good transactions, id be happy to business with her again and recommend her.

17. I purchased a pair of eyes and a wig from leXis. All items were as described, communication was fast and responsive. Happy to deal with her again!

18. I purchased an accessory from leXis and it arrived safe and sound. The item was well packaged and just as described! I would definatley purchase from leXis again!! A+++

19. Bought a pair of glasses from LeXis and they arrived quickly and very safely packaged. Thanks!

20. I bought a pair of glasses and a case from leXis, they arrived extremely well-packaged and rapidly too!

Ryu