1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for leXis

Jan 22, 2010

1. Bought a dress from leXis over a layaway. Everything went smoothly, great communication, fast shipping, the dress came in good condition, definitely a good transaction. I'd do business with leXis again.

2. I ordered Chalco's linnus hooves and hands from leXis. communication was friendly and she always replied quickly. everything was packed really well and arrived fast :)
      perfect seller! :aheartbea

3. I participated in SOOM GO organized by leXis. All went smoothly: she is a good organizer and communication was great.
      Thank you very much!

4. i purchased a Very lovely grey/purple wig with clips from leXis. Shipment was quick. leXis was great she was willing the do a layaway with me for the wig since i'm kinda broke but i ended up not needing to. thanks so much LeXis!

5. I;ve bought a Volks SD jeans from LeXis. Thanks so much,I'm really happy with it,shipping was great and fast!

Adriana

6. Bought two shirts from leXis, had one small communications snafu but was prompt and friendly about everything else. Would definitely buy from leXis again.

7. leXis bought a kimono from me. Transaction proceeded smoothly. leXis paid promptly and responded with courteous PMs. Thanks!

8. I purchased a CW Super Gem male body from leXis. Excellent communication, fast shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

9. leXis sold me a wonderful pair of pants and it was packed well, shipped fast. She had a really good communication with me and I am looking forward to dressing my guy!

10. I brought SOOM MD Sphaler claws(WS) from leXis. she is very friendly, great communication and sent them as commitment of date, well package. thank you very much. I will definitely be interested in buying from leXis again!

11. I joined a SOOM split organized by leXis. She's responsible and let me know every piece of information. She is a good organizer and communication was great. The head was also packed very well. Thanks again!

12. I recently purchased a wig from leXis and I was very happy with the transaction. leXis was fast to answer my question and shipped out the wig as soon as was possible. The wig is just as described, and I just love it. Thanks!

13. She purchased a SD head from me! fast payment! Will love to do business with her again :D

Yours-Dre

14. I bought the wig of the doll in a split with leXis.
      Good communication, nice person and fast shipment~
      Thanks

15. another great transaction. I bought a msd shirt and everything was perfect. Arrived very quickly
      thank you again

16. I bought a Fexy faceplate and shoes from leXis. She was always very friendly and absolutely helpful. She even went to the trouble to resend the items after my post office made a mistake. Thank you very much.
      I'd do business with leXis again.

17. I have traded my Chocopuki Piki for leXis's Rapa's Factory Wei.
      She kept me well informed and the whole transaction went smoothly.
      Thanks!

18. I bought a button-down Hound shirt from leXis. Communication was great and shipping speedy. Thanks so much. Cheryl

19. I bought a chocopuki piki from leXis and she was wonderful to deal with replied fast and was flexible with setting up a layaway plan with me. I would definitely buy from again :)

20. I purchased dollheart boots from LeXis and everything went very well. Shipping was fast and package arrived safely. Thank you !!