1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Liamous

Oct 1, 2009

1. Liamous bought a DZ tan Yuu from me and was a great buyer! Fast payment and extremely nice! Pleasure to do business with you! Thanks! :)

2. Liamous bought some faun legs from me, great buyer! fast pay, and let me know when they arrived! thank you! hope to see pictures sometime!

3. Liamous bought a SD-sized doll from me and was a dream to work with! Excellent buyer questions that made me feel comfortable that she was a committed and honest buyer. Since I was selling my own face-up/body blushing work for the first time I was very nervous! This of course followed by fast payment and overall delightful communication. I would just love to work with Liamous again! Thank you!

4. Liamous bought a bambicrony kumi from me. She was VERY nice to work with. Fast payment, patient and understanding. She let me know when he/she arrived as well. A VERY responsible buyer!

5. Liamous bought a SM Glot from me. She paid immediately and was very polite in all communications! I would love to sell to her again.