Feedback for Libacious1

Jan 17, 2017

1. Please leave all feedback for Libacious1 in this thread. Thank you!

2. Positive feedback for Libacious1. They purchased my Ruse from me and the transaction was perfect. Excellent communication and quick payment. Thanks so much!

3. I just bought a Lillycat Lilas in caramel skin from Libacious1, and it was a fabulous transaction in every way -- great communication, lightning-fast shipping, super-careful packing for Lilas's trip, plus some adorable clothes included as a surprise. I couldn't be happier with this doll or with Libacious1; it was a pure delight to do business with her, and I hope our paths will cross again on DoA!

4. Very positive transaction, absolutely perfect! Just bought a Lillycat Jolie and she was shipped very fast, packaged well, and the doll was in perfect condition. Friendly and great communication! Would love do to business with again.

5. Very positive feedback, excellent transaction. Quick and smooth!

6. I sold a Doll to her and the transaction was just great :)
      Very nice communication, quick payment and she let me know as soon as the Doll arrived :)

Thank you <3

7. libacious1 adopted my DC Hugh. She contacted me for a layaway, and ended up able to pay the whole thing off early! She was a great buyer - quick in communication and payment. Would definitely do business with again!

8. Libacious1 adopted my Dollpam Cucu.
      Great buyer !
      She PM me when she paid and received the Cucu
      Thank you

9. Sold my Granado Lucifer to Libacious1. Great transaction! Thank you!