1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for liccabeary

Jan 20, 2008

1. Hello, if I had bought something from you or sold something to you, could you leave your feedback here please? Thank you :apresent:

cheers:daisy
      liccabeary

2. Sold a wig to her.
      Good buyer,very friendly,will to trade with her again!

3. Sold a doll dress to liccabeary,super fast payment and very nice!
      Great buyer and a great transaction!^___^

4. I sold a few items to Liccaberry and it was a very pleasant transaction all around. We had great communication and she paid very quickly. Thank you!

5. Sold a wig to Liccabeary and it was a very smooth transaction. ^^ Very reliable buyer with great communication! She let me know immediately when the wig had arrived and what the condition was. :D

I would love to deal with her again!! ^^ Highly recommended!

6. Licca bought a bunny outfit from me, she is a wonderful buyer - pays promptly, fantastic communication, a joy overall! Highly recommended!

7. I just had a very pleasant transaction with liccabeary. She bought a doll from me & maintained excellent communication throughout & with promptly payment. I can highly recommend liccabeary to others who which to enter into a transaction with her in the future! :)

8. I sold liccabeary a lati yellow turtle outift set; It was a very pleasant transaction, thank you!

9. liccabeary bought some items from me. It was an extremely pleasant transaction. Thank you!!

10. i traded my souji head for her swd school A~
      she was very very friendly and a fast payer~
      the head arrived safely packed and in good condition as she told me ^____^
      highly recomanded~~~~~~thanks so much!!

-fa

11. Sold a Shizuku head to her.

Fast payment,good communication,smooth transaction.

Thank you!!

12. liccabeary bought an outfit from me and it was very pleasant dealing with her, she's friendly and paid fast :) thank you!

13. I bought Souji head from her,quickly sent out,and good packed!Thank you so much