1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for liddle66

Mar 15, 2009

1. Please leave feedback for me if we've had a transaction... thanks!:)
    2. liddle66 purchased some shoes and a top from me. She is wonderful to do business with - nice communication, sent payment right away, and let me know as soon as the package arrived. I would happily sell to her again any time! :)

Thanks so much, ahna!

3. liddle66 bought an unoa shirt from my shop! She was super sweet and lovely to deal with!
    4. liddle66 bought a MNf head from me. Payment was instant and communication was instant too. This was such a smooth and fast transaction! Thank you so much!

5. I had a pleasant transaction with Liddle66. The doll arrived quickly and was very well-packed. I would highly recommend her.
    6. Positive :) I bought a Dollstown Soph head from liddle66. She responded promptly to my PMs, and shipped the head the day I bought it. The doll head was securely packed and arrived quickly. Liddle66 even included the eyes, which was a nice bonus. It was a very nice transaction, and I would be happy to do business with liddle66 again. Thanks!
    7. Purchased a DT bjd from liddle66. Excellent communication and very friendly, too. Shipped doll immediately! Excellent transaction. Thank you!