1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LiDioD

Oct 1, 2011

1. Hi^^
      It's time to start my own feedback thread,so... You're welcome ^_^

Please leave all feedback here ^_^

Thanks you a lot)

2. LiDioD purchased my pukipuki Sugar. She paid right away, communication was excellent, and she let me know as soon as she arrived. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. ^_^

3. LiDioD bought a pair of eyes from me,she is a pleasure to work with! Very prompt payment and I hope to deal with her again in the future!~ ^ ^

4. LiDioD bought some soom cass parts from me. she paid quickly and communication was prompt and friendly! :) thank you so much for the smooth transaction! :aheartbea

5. LiDioD bought a pair of shoshon hooves from me. quickly payment and let me know as soon as she received the package. Thank you for the smooth transaction:)

6. I bought a Nabarro's Boys Wally head from LiDiod. I'm thrilled with this purchase and the transaction went smoothly and pleasantly in every way. Thank you!!!!

7. LiDioD bought a SOOM Carbon from me on a layaway and everything went perfect.
      She always paid on time, had good communication and was very easy and friendly to deal with.
      I'm very happy with the transaction. Thanks a lot and enjoy your new doll. :)

8. Purchased a doll and the transaction was wonderful. Very nice, doll came as described, and she added lots of goodies with her. Would definitely deal with again.

9. Hello, LiDioD bought a pair of Soom Jointed hands from me, the communication was great, the payment was fast, and LiDioD even was very kind letting me know when the parcel arrived, perfect transaction, totally recommended :).

10. LiDioD bought a Soom Euclase from me. Communication was fast and we agreed on a layaway plan which she followed as agreed.
      She even paid him off much earlier than originally agreed. Wonderful transaction overall. Thank you and I hope you enjoy him ~

11. LiDioD kindly adopted my Dollshe Hound Head.
      she also offered me a partial trade, and I accepted her Rosenlied Tuesday's Child Sage.
      she shipped quickly and safely, and let me knew when the doll arrived safe and sound. communication has been perfect.
      I highly recommend her both as seller and as buyer, thank you so much for this smooth transaction!

12. LiDioD purcahsed my Iple House Claude, it was very pleasant and perfect transaction.
      She planned to layaway first, but she ended paid everything sooner because she has the money. I have no problem to communicate with her and she told me when the package is arrived. I would love to have transaction again in the future <3
      Thank you so much :candycane

13. LiDioD purchased an outfit set from me. She asked for a layaway and quickly paid them on time and early too! All communication was pleasant and polite too.

Thanks so much!

14. LiDioD bought an outfit from me via layaway. They paid promptly, communication was great and they let me know when it arrived. Recommended!

15. Lidiya purchased my Pipos Cheshire on layaway and the transaction was perfect. She paid on time (early, actually), communication was excellent and I would happily do business with Lidiya again! Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy the Cheshire as much as I did!

16. LiDioD bought my crobidoll cheshire kitten lance and made it a great, smooth acting transaction from start to finish and let me know when he arrived. I would highly recommend her as a buyer and would definitely do business with again ^_^ thank you so much!

17. I bought a SOOM Cheshire Cat from LiDioD&#65292; shipped quickly and package is very well .:fangirl:
      Thank you so much!

18. I bought a doll from LiDioD, the communication was great, the shipping really fast and she is very nice : the doll came with a lots of clothes and she was really well wrapped ! Everything was awesome, so was the doll &#9829; Thanks !!

19. LiDioD bought my Tiny Delf Kai. They paid their layaway off very quickly and kept up communication. They were a pleasure to sell to!

20. LiDioD bought my Soom Obsidius head. She was quite understanding when I found I'd made a mistake with the sale. I'd listed my doll's head as having the CoA, but after a long time searching both in Japan and the USA I found that somehow it had gone missing. She was kind enough to be patient while I was searching and communication was great. I wish I'd have come through more for her! Fantastic to deal with, and I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you for everything!