1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ligaya24

Jul 21, 2008

1. Please post your experience and feedback with me as a buyer or as a seller. :) Thank you.

2. I've sold Ligaya24 a couple of doll pin cushion busts off-DoA, and have also purchased some Volks faceup supplies from her. Communications were always fast and friendly, and payment for purchased items arrived lightning-quick.

I definitely recommend doing business with her! :daisy for Ligaya!

3. Just sold a doll to ligaya today!
      super friendly and prompt!! would love to transaction again~
      can't recommend more~ thank you so much!!!

4. I sold a Volks school head B on an SD10 body along with many accessories to Ligaya24 and she was absolutely wonderful to do business with. Her communication was very quick and she was pleasant in every message. When she received the doll she promptly let me know. The entire transaction was professional and pleasant. I would happily do business again with Ligaya24 in the future!

5. I sold a volks jun Tashibana doll LIgaya24, this transaction was very nice and friendly, very good communication with Ligaya24, immediat payment. I highly recommend Lia and I thank her again.