1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ligeia

Jan 11, 2010

1. Hello!
      Please post your feedback here!
      Thanks ;)

2. I sold a pair of LittleFee shoes to ligeia, and it was a really great transaction! She was very friendly and prompt in PMs, and she paid right away, as well as letting me know when the shoes arrived. I'd be glad to do business with her again! :)

3. I just completed a commission for Ligeia and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was super-speedy. Communications were prompt and friendly. Ligeia was a joy to deal with throughout.

4. Ligeia bought my ltf shiwoo, paid right away and paid for EMS shipping, which i did and the poor thing, customs took the doll! I guess paying for EMS does not insure quick delivery. anyway doll finally got there, yay! was a pleasure meeting Ligeia and would deal with again:)

5. [FONT=宋体] she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.[/FONT]