Feedback for LilaAIP

Jul 29, 2016

1. Please leave my feedback here! Thanks!!

2. Lilaaip was a joy to sell to. She did a 1 month layaway and paid right on time. I would def sell to again.

3. I sold a Littlefee Ante head for Lilaaip. Some time after, I sold her a littlefee body! :D

She's very nice and patient, I totally reccommend her as a buyer!

Thank you!!

4. Had the pleasure of selling her a floating head! She paid promptly, was super friendly and let me know when the package got to her
      6 stars

5. Sold a Volks MSD girl body to Lilaaip and the transaction couldn't have been better. Great communication, prompt payment, got instantly notified once the package arrived, everything was great. :)
      Thank you very much!

6. I bought a wig cap from her. She was very sweet with helping me to choose the right size. An unexpected thing happened and I was unable to go to the bank make the payment, but she was very understanding with my delay. She mailed the item immediately after I paid, I was shocked with how fast it was. She was also mindful packing. 5/5!

7. I bought a Morningstar Dolls Francesca from Lila and it was a perfect transaction! The doll shipped very safely packed and communication was quick even during COVID delays. Highly recommend!