1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lilbrokendolly

Mar 29, 2012

1. Hello!

If we've had a transaction on DoA, please leave me feedback here! :)
    2. Lilbrokendolly purchased a hoodie from me and was fantastic to work with! Communication was excellent and payment was swift! Thanks so much!
    3. Purchased a DDE gift card from me. Everything went perfectly! Paid very quickly & let me know when she used the card & that everything went well. Thanks so much!

lilbrokendolly purchased a Fairyland outfit from me and the transaction was perfect! I recommend her as a buyer! Thank you ~:aheartbea
    5. Lilbrokendolly bought a minifee body from me. Payment was prompt and communication was amazing!
      Flawless transaction.

Thank you :)
    6. I sold a MNF to Lilbrokendolly, and everything went great! Thank you so much <3 I would happily work with her again :)
    7. Lilbrokendoll bought a top from me, paid very promptly and let me know when the item arrived. Good buyer!
    8. lilbrokendolly purchased two t-shirts from me recently and was great to work with! Perfect transaction, thanks again!
    9. lilbrokendolly bought a MNF dress from me - she was wonderful to deal with and I would certainly work with her again :) Thank you!
    10. Always a pleasure to deal with! lilbrokendolly purchased two hoodies from me, very friend, great communication, thanks!!
    11. lilbrokendolly bought a few items of JID clothing from me :3 the transaction went really smoothly and she was really patient and understanding. I'd definitely work with her again if I had the chance :3
    12. lilbrokendolly purchased some eyes from me. Communication was great and she paid quickly. I would definitely deal with her again! Thanks so much for a smooth transaction!
    13. lilbrokendolly ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!
    14. lilbrokendolly purchased a super cute outfit that I had up for sale, and it was a great transaction! She paid quickly, and let me know as soon as the item arrived. A fab buyer, and I'd happily do business with her again!
    15. And another amazingly smooth transaction with Lilbrokendolly. Payment was prompt and communication was great. Enjoy your new Rheia :)
      Thank you so much!
    16. I sold a doll to Lilbrokendolly. She was prompt and polite with payment and all communication, and a pleasure to deal with! :)
    17. I traded my SSDF Abadon to lilbrokendolly for her MNF Mirwen and MNF Siean head. The trade was flawless from start to finish - great communication, timely shipping, and she let me know when the item arrived safely. Thanks so much!
    18. Just bought a MNF Mirwen sleeping head from lilbrokendolly and it was a perfect transaction. I'd definitely buy from her again!
    19. I purchased a MNF Yder head from lilbrokendolly and couldn't be happier! He was nice and snug in his box and everything went so well! I would gladly buy from her again!
    20. I bought a MNF ruth from lilbrokendolly, and I'm completely satisfied. Shipped timely, packed safely, and was a breeze to work with :) THANK YOU!