1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lildemon

Aug 14, 2008

1. Hiyo!

I thought to finally create one since I have a feeling that I will be needing it very soon in the future ^_^.

This is for all and any type of transaction with me here on DOA.
      :)

~lildemon

2. Forgot to add the many thank yous!

3. Communication was good,payment arrived on time
      Basically a great experience~ Great trader XD

4. I did a split with lildemon for a Soom IO head and the transaction was perfect. She was super friendly, kept up really great communication, and shipped everything quickly. I would definitely do business with her again!

5. lildemon commissioned some wigs from my shop~ She offers Excellent communication~ Super fast payment! I had such a lovely transaction with her~ and that's not all! She even notify me when the wigs arrived and Tell me ALL~~~~~~~~~ about how she felt about it~ Which i always love to hear feedback from customers~ <3 Thank you for such smooth and wonderful transaction~ Please come back again anytime~!!!

6. lildemon helped me run and oragnize a soom md split. she even took it over for me, mucho thanks and love there. everything went awesomely, and my items arrived quickly. :) much heatrs and appercaintion to her for it.

7. Participated in lildemon's Soom Euclase split -- split details were well-organized, communication was always prompt and friendly, and she was gracious enough to allow for a local pickup of my split items. When part of my split outfit was accidentally left behind, she immediately shipped the item to me the following day -- a pleasure to deal with, highly recommended!

8. i participated in lildemon's soom euclase split. the transaction went smoothly and was well organized! lildemon was quick to keep the participants up to date with the current standings of the order and she's very friendly! it was wonderful participating in her split and i would highly recommend her to everyone i know. thanks dear! :aheartbea

9. I bought a Soom IO off of lildemon. She's a beyond wonderful person to buy from! While I had already had him on layaway I stumbled into some financial screw ups with my bank and my college. But throughout the entire process she was extremely patient and always sympathetic and friendly! She answered all my questions politely and quickly. And! She even attached a sweet note to the box when I recieved him. Thank you Genie! :]

I hope to do future business with her. A++ seller :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

10. lildemon bought my Euclase medetation head. Wonderful buyer and all-around great person to work with. Prompt payment and great communication. Would definitely recommend. ^-^

11. I participated in a split run by lildemon, and everything went super-smoothly! Very good communication, and pleasant to deal with!

12. I took part in a split organized by lildemon... despite a mix-up - not her fault - everything worked out well... thanks!

~perley

13. I was in a split with lildemon for LE Abadon's wig, and she's been perfect! :thumbup I had a great experience throughout, and my wig arrived in perfect condition, I both recommend her and would do business in the future. Thank-you so much!!! :)

.hlp

14. I also was in a split with lildemon for the LE Abadon's head with the defaut faceup (the opened eyes one), and everything was perfect. She gave me all the details of the split and the shippings fees. My head arrived in France quickly and in perfect condition. I highly recommend her :)

Thank you again lildemon!

15. I sold my Bygg to lildemon. She was really nice to communicate. Finished her layaway as she promised and kindly let me know as soon as she picked up the package and left me a feedback. Wonderful buyer. Thank you so much ^ ^

16. I bought a pair of cuprit hooves from lildemon. Transaction was smooth ^^
      Hooves were packed very carefully and the shipping was very quick!
      lildemon is a kind person to deal with and I definitely recommend her :)

thank you!! :aheartbea

17. lildemon sold me an Afi wig in the split she ran. She kept me up to date with the info and was very patient when I asked her to wait to ship it out to me. Would love to buy from her again!

18. Participated in a split run by lildemon. Everything went very smoothly, and communication was great! My Afi outfit was shipped very fast, and I'm extremely pleased! Would definitely deal with her again!

A++++

19. I sold my Euclase Hawk legs to Lilldemon. She paid quickly was amazing to work with and beyond nice when I ran into a few personal problems. I couldn't ask for a better buyer! Thank you so much for the great transaction!

20. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!
      Lildemon entered a split with me for Chaclo's hooved legs and I have to say, she was GREAT. Always on time with payments, great to talk to, communicated everything really well and worked well with me to set up a time for her to get her hooves.
      I have to say, anyone spliting with Lildemon should feel safe that she won't fall through!