1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lilien

Jan 13, 2012

1. She answered my WTB for a Saint head and was very nice to deal with. The head is perfect and I'm very happy.

2. Lilien bought Soom Breccia from me and it was THE BEST transaction on DOA I've EVER had! She's a wonderful and kind person and was in touch with me all the time, letting me know of each payment. I wish everyone was so considerate and reliable! Thank you so much for everything!!! :daisy

3. I bought a Withdoll Strawberry from lilien and a it was a perfect transaction. Her communication was great and little Strawberry arrived well packed and in perfect condition!

Thank you!
      Nancy

4. very quick, friendly, efficient - a great seller! thanks so much for my fox ears.

5. My apologies for the very late posting of this feedback.

I bought Soom Heliot Dream Ripper Wings from lilien.
      Shipping was very prompt and the item arrived in perfect condition, exactly as described.
      Everything went great. Thank you again.

6. I bought a Soom Breccia head from lilien and she was just a pleasure from start to finish--I received the head and certificate more quickly than if it had come from Canada, too, and it was carefully packed with some amazing extras. I would buy again in a heartbeat! :D Thank you so very much!

7. Lilien sold me a luts luwen head. everything was perfect, communication (really fast and nice ^^) , package and the head itself. I can only recommend!! She is amazing :)

8. lilien bought soom ai faun head from me. everything went just perfect~ thank you sooo much for this transaction! ^^v

9. lilien bought my Soom Ai and Luts Cane head on layaway. They were always prompt with payments and communication was fast and friendly. I would definitely do business with them again. Thanks again! :)

10. I have purchased a luts cane head from lillien. it was a pleasure doing business with her! she was very kind, responded quick and the head arrived well packed and is awesome! ! :D
      I can certainly recommend lillien.

11. Bought an Elfdoll Vivien head from lilien. Wonderful transaction; probably the smoothest and fastest communication I've ever had, super fast dispatch, and it came perfectly packaged. Highly recommended, thank you very much!

12. lilien bought a Supia Rosy from me. She was patient as the on-hold expired for another potential buyer, and was quick to communicate and send payment. She also let me know when Rosy arrived! It was a pleasure to sell to her, and I highly recommend to do business with her!

13. Thank you for great transaction! I bought a doll head. Lilian gave me great experience and helped me with great communication! Great Seller and person! Thank you. :) :) :)

14. I purchased a Withdoll Strawberry from lilien and the transaction was flawless! She answered and shipped promptly and everything was arranged within a day.

Very kind throughout the transaction and an absolute pleasure to deal with! I would do it again in a heartbeat. <3

15. Lilien bought Soom Beryl body NS + human legs CW from me.
      Lilien replied fast and did the payment quickly, and also Lilien is very friendly person!
      I was glad to have business with Lilien!
      Definitely recommended! :D

Thank you for the transaction and good luck! ;)

16. Bought a wig from Lilien, she kept in contact and shipped very quickly! The wig is perfect just as described! 100% happy, thank you so much. Highly recommended seller!

17. I bought a wig from Lilien. The transaction was smooth and shipping swift. I would recommend this seller to everyone! Simply delightful!

18. I bought a LLT doll Roderich head from Lilien. Wonderful transaction, really great to communicate with she follows up on the package, and the item arrived in perfect condition and very well packaged. Highly recommended! Thank you so much!

19. I received a doll head from Lilien. The package arrived safely and item was as described. Honest and very trustworthy person with great communication. Thank you.

20. Lilien organised a split that I participated in. She took care of payments with great care and attention. She always messaged me back to let me know that payments arrived safely!

She took great care with shipping, She held my parts over the high traffic time of the holidays, and waited patiently until I could pay in the new year! the doll arrived to me, safe and sound after shipping.

This was a really great split and Lilien shows the kind of care that I wish I could have in every online transaction!