1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lilimuth ^ ^

Apr 1, 2008

1. :) Just making my feedback thread :sweat Have some purchases coming up soon~~
    2. Sold to Lilimuth! Speedy payment! Thanks :)
    3. Lilimuth bought a unoa L-bi from me. Great communication and fast payment. I highly recommend her/him.

4. Lily bought a wig from me. She had a WTB, I had the item...went perfect:)

Highly recommended. Very nice person, good communication
    5. I sold a Dollmore MSD wool coat to Lilimuth and she paid quickly and was wonderful to work with! Thank you so much! :D I'm glad you will be able to enjoy the coat!
    6. I sold a pair of eyes to Lilimuth. Great communication & paid when promised! Perfect transaction- thanks!
    7. Really wonderful and awesome buyer!! Perfect communication ..
      Thank you for everything
      I can only highly recommend this buyer 110%
    8. Lilimuth was sincere and prompt with payment~ ^^ Thank you for being so patient! :aheartbea
    9. Lilimuth bought a head from me . A sweet and friendly person , super fast payment and great communication ! :D A great buyer!!
    10. Bought a B&G body from Lilimuth! It was well packed and sent safely! Great communication throughout.
    11. Lilimuth has bought a Souldouble from me. Excellent buyer, very fast payment !! She asked a layaway to me... and she paid in less than a week !!!! Incredible buyer !
    12. Sold a pair of Soom eyes to Lilimuth and she was an absolute joy to deal with. Paid right away and let me know as soon as they arrived. I highly reccomend her to everyone.

Thanks again! :D
    13. I sold some belts to Lilimuth. Paid right away, great communication. Thanks!
    14. An excellent seller w/great communication.
      Item came in excellent condition & I wouldn't hesitate at all to buy from her again.
    15. Lilimuth is such a sweetheart! She bought a violin from me, and she was just an absolute pleasure! Communication was excellent, and I'd love to work with her again! Thanks so much!
    16. Lilimuth bought unoa eyes/poles/mechanism from me - was very quick to
      pay - and delightful to deal with!!
      THANK YOU!!!!
      Robyn :)
    17. Great buyer! Pay fast, nice PMs. Everything was perfect! Thanks you ;)
    18. I sold my Limho Mono to Lilimuth. She's really a great buyer! Paid promptly and is excellent with communication. Thank you very much for a very smooth transaction! ^^ I would not hesitate selling to her again! She's very easy to talk to. :)

A++ Buyer!! Recommended!
    19. Lilimuth bought some shoes from me; I mixed up the order with someone else's, she was completely understanding and so sweet through the entire shipping reversal ;w; SUPER-RECOMMENDATION
    20. I recently sold a doll to Lilimuth and I cannot stress enough how great transaction was~
      The doll was bought on Layaway and the communication was fantastic and all payments were received quickly.
      she was very understanding to a personal problem that came up and delayed the transaction slightly.

Thank you guys again, I'm so glad everything worked out!!

- Nicole