1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lilimuth ^ ^

Apr 1, 2008

1. :) Just making my feedback thread :sweat Have some purchases coming up soon~~

2. Sold to Lilimuth! Speedy payment! Thanks :)

3. Lilimuth bought a unoa L-bi from me. Great communication and fast payment. I highly recommend her/him.

BriarRose

4. Lily bought a wig from me. She had a WTB, I had the item...went perfect:)

Highly recommended. Very nice person, good communication

5. I sold a Dollmore MSD wool coat to Lilimuth and she paid quickly and was wonderful to work with! Thank you so much! :D I'm glad you will be able to enjoy the coat!

6. I sold a pair of eyes to Lilimuth. Great communication & paid when promised! Perfect transaction- thanks!

7. Really wonderful and awesome buyer!! Perfect communication ..
      Thank you for everything
      I can only highly recommend this buyer 110%
      :fangirl::aheartbea:fangirl:

8. Lilimuth was sincere and prompt with payment~ ^^ Thank you for being so patient! :aheartbea

9. Lilimuth bought a head from me . A sweet and friendly person , super fast payment and great communication ! :D A great buyer!!
      :thumbup

10. Bought a B&G body from Lilimuth! It was well packed and sent safely! Great communication throughout.

11. Lilimuth has bought a Souldouble from me. Excellent buyer, very fast payment !! She asked a layaway to me... and she paid in less than a week !!!! Incredible buyer !

12. Sold a pair of Soom eyes to Lilimuth and she was an absolute joy to deal with. Paid right away and let me know as soon as they arrived. I highly reccomend her to everyone.

Thanks again! :D

13. I sold some belts to Lilimuth. Paid right away, great communication. Thanks!

14. An excellent seller w/great communication.
      Item came in excellent condition & I wouldn't hesitate at all to buy from her again.

15. Lilimuth is such a sweetheart! She bought a violin from me, and she was just an absolute pleasure! Communication was excellent, and I'd love to work with her again! Thanks so much!

16. Lilimuth bought unoa eyes/poles/mechanism from me - was very quick to
      pay - and delightful to deal with!!
      THANK YOU!!!!
      Robyn :)

17. Great buyer! Pay fast, nice PMs. Everything was perfect! Thanks you ;)

18. I sold my Limho Mono to Lilimuth. She's really a great buyer! Paid promptly and is excellent with communication. Thank you very much for a very smooth transaction! ^^ I would not hesitate selling to her again! She's very easy to talk to. :)

A++ Buyer!! Recommended!

19. Lilimuth bought some shoes from me; I mixed up the order with someone else's, she was completely understanding and so sweet through the entire shipping reversal ;w; SUPER-RECOMMENDATION

20. I recently sold a doll to Lilimuth and I cannot stress enough how great transaction was~
      The doll was bought on Layaway and the communication was fantastic and all payments were received quickly.
      she was very understanding to a personal problem that came up and delayed the transaction slightly.

Thank you guys again, I'm so glad everything worked out!!

- Nicole