Feedback for lille_Aki <3

Feb 23, 2010

1. If you've traded/bought from me, or If I bought something from you, please post feedback here.

Thank you! :)

lille_Aki

2. lille_Aki bought a Shiwoo scar head from me, and was very prompt with payment and communication, not to mention a lovely person to work with. Thanks! :)

3. Avi bought an Elfdoll Aden from me. Avi is such a joy and a wonderful person! Thank you for a great transaction!! Highly recommend dealing with lille Aki!!

4. lille_Aki bought a Custom House Sram head from me. lille_Aki was a really nice person to deal with. Communication was excellent and at the same time was a wonderful person. Excellent person to deal with!

5. lille_Aki bought several items from me. Everything went smoothly and I enjoyed doing business with her. Thank you!

6. I sold quite a few things to lille_Aki through DoA but I just seem to forget to leave feedback.
      I sold: SD16 Pearl, Elfdoll Ruru hybrid on Volks SD16 body, Elfdoll Tasha, Elfdoll Vivien, Volks SD13 body, and some clothes.
      Every single transaction has been a pleasure! I love dealing with lille_Aki since she is both friendly and trustworthy! Communication is excellent, and she's always fast to reply to PMs.
      I'd be happy to do business with lille_Aki again in the future :D

7. lille_Aki purchased a doll from me with a Layaway and everything went perfect. I enjoyed working with her, very friendly a real Pleasure! A+++

8. I bought an Elfdoll Ruru head from lille_Aki. The transaction was smooth,friendly and fast. Prompt shipping and excellent communication too.
      The head is in great condition, as described and was carefully packed.
      Thank you,
      Cheers,
      Flynn.

9. Little_Aki commissioned me for two face ups and body blushing and she was lovely to deal with.
      Everything went well and she also informed me when she received her parcel.
      I would love to do business with her again thank you~

10. I purchased lille_Aki's Iplehouse Chase and she was a pleasure to deal with. Even though she was away from home and had to kindly ask her family to send him to me, everything went without a hitch and he arrived promptly and safely ^^ I definitely recommend her. Thank you dear!

11. lille_Aki purchased my Doll Leaves Sleeping Amara and everything went smoothly! Kind, reliable and easygoing, I definitely reccomend working with her!