1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~: Feedback for Lillyroos :~

Nov 3, 2011

1. I purchased a Minifee outfit from Lillyroos, it arrived very quickly in great condition. Communication was great as well and I would highly recommend her as a seller. Thanks again! :)

2. I purchased a pair of Fairyland Minifee Ria wings from Lillyroos after she contacted me regarding the Wanted post I had up in the Marketplace.

She was wonderful to communicate with, very polite and friendly. She shipped the wings very quickly and packaged them well.

Unfortunately, when they arrived I noticed a small chip which we subsequently discovered had been there when she first received them but was so small that she hadn't noticed. She was very understanding about the issue and issued me a partial refund (which was my choice of resolution - she had also offered that I could send the wings back for a full refund).

Overall I am happy with my purchase and would buy from Lillyroos again in the future.

Thank you very much for selling me the wings and for being so nice and understanding!

3. Purchased a LatiWhite SP from Lillyroos and the transaction was wonderful! Came beautifully packaged and she was lovely to work with, exactly as described. Thank you!

4. I bought a tan fairyline male bust from Lillyroos recently. Communication was great, she patiently answered my (many, lol) questions. The item arrived quickly, and was securely packaged and perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. :3nodding:

5. Lilyroos bought Minifee Sircca head tan from me.
      Wonderful and friendly, payment was fast and she let me know once it arrived.
      Outstanding transaction, I highly recommend doing business with her! :D
      Thank you very much!

6. I purchased a Fairyland 2017 Spring event head from Lillyroos. It arrived today very well packaged and in perfect shape. I would definitely buy from her again and recommend her to anyone.

7. I bought wings from fairyland and all was perfect ! Very good communication and fast, well-packed shipping ! Thank you !
      Recommend ^^

8. Leaving positive feedback for Lillyroos. I purchased a Sia Seahorse tail from her on a short layway. The tail arrived quickly and very well packed. I would definitely do business with her again and highly recommend! Thank you!

9. Perfect transaction with a lovely seller Lillyroos.
      She accepted layaway for the two Minifee heads. I'm very happy to deal with her, great communication and fast shipping, it's perfect!!
      thank you so much! :)

10. I bought a FL MNF Maya head, it was shipped out fast and packed well, the communication was nice and smooth and very friendly :)
      Thank you so much :D

11. Purchased a tan Sia head from Lillyroos and everything went perfectly. Head was packaged really well and she kept in contact with me. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. :D

12. I bought a Lati Happy from Lillyroos and everything was perfect. She shipped out the Latidoll so quickly, and it was packaged very well. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much for layaway and the beautiful doll! :D

13. i bought a minifee dina event head from lillyroos. communication and shipping went swiftly. was a very pleasant transaction, would do business with again.

14. I bought a minifee Chivoo winking elf head from Lillyroos. She was a delight to buy from, and even went to the trouble of refunding 2€ when the shipping was less than estimated. Shipping was quick and very well packaged. I would happily buy from Lillyroos again, she is an excellent seller. Thank you so much.

15. Purchased a minifee phoeb elf head from Lillyroos. The transaction went well and was packaged perfectly. The head arrived safely. I would recommend them as a seller. Thank you!:kitty2