1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lilpeacey

Mar 31, 2010

1. Starting up some sales, so I'm starting a feedback thread too~
      If at any time I can't be reached for some reason, you can email me at [email protected].
      Hopefully there won't ever be a problem though. c:

2. great transaction with lilpeacey. i bought a little plush doll. she made it and shipped it very quickly and she was really nice to deal with. the plushie is really nice :3
      thank you! :aheartbea

3. Awesome transaction with Lilpeacy!
      The products are just as perfect as the pictures!
      Very helpful and super sweet!
      Recommend 100!%

4. lilpeacy bought a MSD hoodie from me, and the transaction couldn't have gone better! Great sale with a wonderful person! Highly recommended!!!

5. I am very pleased. I especially like the mango chew she sent me with the hat. om nom nom! RAWR!!!

6. I bought two kitty hats, two pillows, and a custom plushie from lilpeacey. They are so cute and well made, and came very quickly! She also gave me some candy. lol
      Id totally recommend her! ^^

7. I bought a Kitty hat and a pillow.
      The items are really cute and well made, and she always answers right away.
      I'd recommend her :D

8. I commissioned a couple cathats and bought a catpillow from lilpeacey. She was quick to respond to my questions, was great to work with, even helped to design a special cat-hat just for me! She was fabulous, shipped them right out, they arrived the very next day, and has been just an overall delight to work with. I found that I just enjoyed the entire experience with her!

9. I had her custom make some pellows~
      THEY ARE PERFECT!!!
      They were made and shiped fast and they are as cute as cute can be...
      I recomend her 100% ^-^

10. Great transaction.
      I purchased a pre-made hat.
      It's very cute and was shipped the same day I made payment.

11. I did a partial trade lilpeacey.

I am very please with this transaction.
      lilpeacey is a very good customizer and I definitely plan on getting many more plushes in the future.
      I sent a drawing of what I wanted and got exactly what I wanted.
      I was so thrilled and my fiancée was also so impressed that we had to get her one, too!
      Again, a drawing was sent and the plush was spot on!
      We have already planned out at least three more that we want to get in the future and I know that I will not be disappointed.

lilpeacey has great communication and is clear with what going to be done.
      Shipping was fast, on time, and the packaging was secure.
      The plushes are very sturdy, cuddly, and they are perfect for our boys!

I, for sure, am to do business with lilpeacey again... and very fairly soon, I'm sure.

Thank You

12. lilpeacey just bought a pair of Volks metallic eyes from me, and it was a great transaction! Lilpeacey communicated very clearly, paid immediately, and was nice enough to let me know that the eyes arrived safely. It was really a pleasure to do business with her. :aheartbea

13. Thanks to everyone for posting! I really appreciate all the kind words. c:

(By the way, if any of you are curious what my shirt says in the picture XBlackxRainbowx linked to, it says "When I die, I'm going to heaven because I've already been to North Dakota"
      I have never been to North Dakota.
      But that shirt is an awesome color.)

14. KIYA! lilpeacey was sooooo great! my paypal was giving me ALOT of trouble while i was doing a transaction with her, she was so nice about it! T^T the plushy, hat, and pillow i bought where sooooo cute and well made! and she through in TONS of extras! it was awsome buying from her and i will DEFINATLY buy from her again! THANKS SOOOO MUCH! ERIN WILL LOVE HER LITTLE BUNNY! i really appreciate it!

15. Did a trade with lilpeacey. She was great! would definitely do business with her again.

16. I commissioned a kitty and a WoW Voidwalker from lilpeacey, and she was such a doll to work with!! <3 They arrived today and they are amazing. :D Very well made, and the voidwalker is just completely made of win. =^i^= I'll definitely be commissioning from her again! Highly recommended. :)