1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lilth

Oct 3, 2007

1. Hiho! :)

Since my first trade is finished I would like to give my trade-partners the opportunity to leave comments and feedback.

2. I just had a perfect transaction with Lilth:) She bought my CP bw mature female body. Prompt payment and great communication:) Thank you very much:)

3. I just had a great transaction with Lilth too - she bought Silf and was wonderful to deal with - great person to work with!

4. I've just made a transaction (a split) with Lilth. All was perfect ! prompt payment and nice communication ! All was perfect !

5. Lilth just purchased an outfit from me. Through out the transaction, Lilth is friendly, responsive to pms and fast payment. And, Lilth kept me informed when the package was arrived.

Thank you very much :), Lilth, for the smooth transaction.

6. Lilth adopted my little Pury... she is an excellent buyer, fiendly responsive and fast payment!

Thank you very much to give Puty another loving home!

7. ( omg I wrote wrong "friendly and "pury".... editing forbidden in feedback topics :( )

8. Lilith adopted a DiM Benetia from me. She was great to deal with, very nice, communicated well and paid promptly. I highly recommend her to all. Thank you.

9. sold a lati yellow lea to lilth. she was very nice to communicate. she paid faster then what she promised. i'm very happy that lea has found a good home. it's really a pleasant transaction with her. thank you^ ^

10. Lilith bought a MNF body off of me. She was really friendly to me and sent the payment promptly. A really good transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Lilith again :)

11. Lilith bought a HK Elf Miel from me, she is prompt and very patient with the whole transaction. Pleasant buyer and thank you for a smooth transaction.

12. I did a Fairyland split with Lilith. she paid and responded very quickly. Very happy all around!

13. Lilith got a Lati plushie from me and was very easy to deal with - prompt responses and payment! I would definitely deal with her again.:)

14. I sold Lilth a Rosen Lied limited dress set and I couldn't sing her praises any more then I already do:D

She was responsible & reliable but most of all amazingly sweet and understanding:aheartbea:chibi:aheartbea... I can only hope we do business again in the future;)
      :thumbup:thumbup For an amazing transaction:)
      ~Anthony

15. I did an awesome trade with Lilth! We traded Lati yellow heads and I can fully recommend her as a reliable and honest trader. Thanks so much, dear!!

16. Lilth bough a Soom Haidi from me in a very easy transaction! She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as she arrived. Very nice girl!

17. Lilth/Sandra bought a custom Lati yellow Miel from me. Communication was easy and payment fast. A great buyer! I will definitely recommend her!
      Take good care of my little vampire <3

18. I have sold a Lati Doll Yellow Bloody Moon Version Miel to Lilth. It was a smooth transaction, fast payment and timely communication! I highly recommend Lilth! Thanks again :D

19. Lilth is a really responsible and patient buyer!
      Prompt Payment and Excellent Communication!
      Thank you so much for the super smooth and fast transaction! :aheartbea

20. Lilth bought me a doll. The transaction was perfect!!
      Thanks a lot, hun!