1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lilybug

Jan 4, 2008

1. Lilybug bought a DoD Petsha from me and it couldn't have gone more smoothly! Communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and I was notified once the package arrived. I highly recommend Lilybug as a buyer and would love to do business with her in the future. Thanks again! :)

2. lilybug bought a pair of eyes from me and she was really friendly and great to work with! She let me know when the eyes arrived and overall we had great communication. :) I would 100% recommend her!

3. Bought some acrylic eyes from Lilybug and everything went smoothly! Replied to PMs promptly and they were packed very nicely. Would definitely buy from again.

4. Purchased two dollies from her, and got them all packed up nicely in a HUGE box full of papers <3 Thanks for selling me these two dollies, they were just as described, and she even cut me a deal on shipping for buying both. Great seller, thank you!!!

5. &#9734;&#9733;Lovely DOA'er took place in my Dollmore Group order, Would love to work with again!&#9733;&#9734;

6. Bought a petsha from her, fast shipping and great communication.. very friendly

7. lilybug adopted my MNF Chloe, she did a layaway plan and finished paying a full month ahead of schedule. PMs for every payment and even took home some of Chloe's favorite cloths. ;p

I would definitely recommend her as a buyer!~

8. Lilybug purchased a Leeke wig from me and was wonderful to work with! Very friendly and great communication, thanks!!!

9. I purchased a Bobobie Isabella from Lilybug. She shipped very quickly, packaged the doll extremely well and the doll was exactly as described. It was a bday gift to myself and she even put her in a gift bag with a card inside the box ^_^ One of the kindest people on DoA. I wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell with her again!

10. bought msd shoes. I love them! Shipping was fast and communication was grate.

11. Lilybug bought a pair of eyes from me and it was a flawless transaction - recommended!

12. I sold a pair of MSD shoes to Lilybug and the transaction went smoothly. She was very quick with communication and payment, friendly, patient, and understanding when I made a mistake. Very nice to deal with!

almyki

13. bought the cutest wig from her .. great communication and fast shipping. thanks

14. positive feedback good comunication, very kind and patient, fast to pay

15. Lilybug bought a MNF Soony Elf event head from me and everything went smoothly. I recommend!

16. Lilybug purchased a pair of Unoa glasses from me and was great to work with, she had excellent communication and paid promptly! Thank you so much again!

17. I bought a shirt from Lilybug, it was so smooth and she is so sweet! I would love to do business with her again at any time. :)

18. I purchased a Fairlyand Minifee A line boy body from Lilybug, and I was incredibly pleased with everything! Communication was perfect, she was incredibly friendly, shipped super fast, and packaged the doll very securely and nicely. She labeled all the different parts of it for me. I would definitely suggest this seller, she's super friendly and very wonderful to work with!

19. Lilybug bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when eyes arrived. A real pleasure to deal with.
      Many Thanks!

20. Lilybug ordered a faceup from me and things couldn't have gone more nicely! She was lovely to talk to, very clear and forthright with what she wanted, made payments promptly, and let me know she got the head back safely! I'd absolutely work with her on another faceup comm in the future, she's just as great with those as with clothing comms :) Thanks so much Lilybug!