FEEDBACK FOR lilycat28

Feb 23, 2007

1. Did a layaway with this person. and this is revised update of feedback

At this time I cannot leave a postive feedback as what followed this transaction has not been pleasant at all

2. I bought a gorgeous pair of hands for my Lishe and everyhting was perfect. She shipped to Italy incredible fast, very well packaged. The hands have an incredible manicure. She's a really good Seller!

3. participated in my dollmore group order. quick payments and friendly to deal with ^_^

4. participated in another of my dollmore group orders. Glad to do business with again, still has quick payments and is very friendly!

5. I found lilycat28 lovely to deal with ^_^ I highly recommend doing buisness with this person. Thanks again for your purchase! I hope your dollies love the outfits~

6. lilycat bought an outfit set from me and she sent payment very quickly! It was a very smooth transaction.

7. Lilycat bought 4 pairs of eyelashes from me and was super fantastic to deal with :D

8. Barb (Lilycat28) bought my Lati M from me and it was a great transaction. Very quick payment and great communication.

9. Barbara is the best. ~ No doubt about it! :) I would never ever say no to a transaction with her! Always pays on time, and is just too sweet for words!!

10. participated in yet another of my dollmore group orders, and as usual a pleasure to deal with ^_^

11. Barbara is a great person to work with. She purchased some Dollheart boots from me. I was a little late in shipping and she was very understanding. She confirmed immediately when they arrived and was just very pleasant and nice.

Thanks again Barbara.

~Tiff

12. lilycat participated in a group order i ran. she had great communication and paid quickly. highly recommended

13. Barbara bought some dollheart shoes from me. Very fast payment and friendly contact all the way. I highly recommend Lilycat28 for any doll transactions. - Barb in MA

14. Paid swiftly. As a seller its hard to find people who commit and follow through. She did both almost immediately so that really made my week. ^_^

15. Sold an outfit to lilycat, payment was quick and she was pleasant to deal with.

16. Had a nice pleasant transaction with her... paid quickly, pleasant, no worries!
      Patti

17. Lilycat28 is lovely to deal with--we've had a couple of transactions now, and she is always friendly and quick to communicate, plus VERY prompt about paying. Most recently, she bought a pair of boots from me, and it was a pleasure; I'm looking forward to doing business with her again!

18. I recently did a faceup for Lilycat28... she's lovely to deal with, prompt with PMs and very, very friendly :)

Thank you!

19. I recently sold an outfit to Lilicay28, and she was excellent to deal with!!

She paid quickly, and sent me an e-mail to let me know the pkg had arrived. She was super-friendly all through the transaction :-)

Russell

20. lilycat28 bought an outfit for me and paid very promptly and was super sweet to deal with! I'd definitely love to have more buyers like her! ♥