1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lilyindollyland

Nov 6, 2017

1. Hello! This is the feedback thread for @lilyindollyland . Please leave your feedback here if we have done business together.

Thank you very much.

-Lily

2. lilyindollyland is the best buyer I've ever met. I sold a DZ body to her. She was so nice and understanding when I can not ship the body promptly. And during the long waiting for shipment, she've never complained and laways showed her patience and kindness to me. I feel really sorry that the package arrived in a bad shap and the body got some damage. She didn't blame me and decided to solve the problem herself. I’m really moved. It was so pleasure to deal with lilyindollyland and I won't be hesitate to deal with her again. Highly commend~!

3. I've sold a DC Stacy to lilyindollyland and she was lovely to deal with. She's been very friendly and polite, she asked for a short layaway and paid it off quickly. I highly recommend her as a buyer and I will be happy to work with her again! Thank you! :3nodding:

4. i had lovely transaction with miss lily! i sold her a merrydollround fang head after chancing upon her WTB thread. she was very quick in her replies and was incredibly friendly! she was also super understanding of the high shipping fees to her, so i appreciate that very much. everything went smoothly and i also made a new friend in the process! would recommend as a buyer! thank you so much. <3

5. I just received a 5th Motif Goohwa head from lilyindollyland. It's perfect! I had a layaway with her and she was just great!! Communication was prompt and kind. I would recommend this seller and definitely do business with her again! Thank you :).

6. I bought a dollshe body from lilyindollyland and she was a delight to work with! Prompt with messages and proactive at communicating--even when DoA was being buggy!! I would happily buy from her again, and highly recommend her as a seller!

7. lilyindollland purchased a DIM Benetia head from me in November of 2019. We agreed to a short layaway, and payment was made exactly as promised. I had a small delay in shipping the head out for personal reasons, and buyer was patient and understanding. Was kind enough to update me when the package arrived, and overall a very good transaction. I would gladly sell to them again!

8. I purchased some shoes and some cloth for Liluindollland. Very gentle and sweet. Quick transaction, and i receive it very quick too.
      I recommend ! I will gladly buy from them again ! :blush:hug:

9. I bought a souldoll vito terry head from lilyindollland. She is lovely to interact with and prompt at communicating each step of the way. He arrived safely packaged with a couple cute freebies. A lovely person to deal with and I'd happily buy from her again!

10. Positive! Bought an Element Doll Pitt G head (OB normal) on a long-legged girl Akagidoll body (OB normal) from lillyindollland. Fast transaction and excellent communication, thurough seller who is mindful to make sure their buyer is aware. Highly recommended!