1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Linda in VA ~

Feb 18, 2008

1. Linda in VA bought my MNF Shiwoo elf girl, and everything went perfect ^^

The communication was excellent and friendly, and she kept me updated about the payment, which I received right on time. I highly recommend her!

Thanks so much! <3

2. I sold a wig to Linda. Excellent communication and overall pleasant to deal with. Great buyer, I highly recommend her. :)

3. Linda is wonderful! She bought a doll from me that had a damaged leg when she arrived and was so patient while we had it fixed. I cant recommend her enough. She is such a lovely lady and I would recommend buying or selling with her anytime. Thank you so much Linda for being so brilliant in this transaction :)

4. I bought a doll from Linda and not only was she very nice, she shipped the doll very quickly.

I highly recommend her and would buy from her again

5. Linda bought an Elfdoll Aurora from me, and it was a nice and smooth transaction. She has excellent communication and paid promptly. Great buyer! :daisy

6. Linda commissioned a faceup from me and the transaction was complete perfection! Linda is super nice and easy to work with. I can recommend her with confidence. :)

Regards and thanks,
      ~Meee

7. Linda bought a Classic Narae from me on layaway. Everything went smoothly and perfectly. She kept frequent and friendly communication, made her payment promptly, and let me know when the doll arrived. I couldn't ask for a better buyer and I would definitely do business with her again! Thanks!! :)

8. Linda in VA bought my daughter's Yan from me. I was helping DD out and was able to post the doll and Linda was drawn to it. It worked out well and I am glad DD can now pay me back. LOL Linda was a sweetheart to deal with and kept me informed the whole time. MK

9. Linda Commissioned 2 more faceups from me. She was incredibly patient and understanding with the delays.

This transaction was just as perfect as the last and I'm happy to have worked with Linda.

~Meee

10. I had an excellent transaction with Linda. Great communication and timely payment. A very sweet person. Highly recommended. Thanks so much!!!!!

11. I sold my Narae to Linda on layway, it was a excellent transaction , she made every payment when she said she would, kept in contact the whole time with friendly emails, I would be very happy to deal with her again :)

12. Linda in VA bought a Planetdoll Riz from me. She is a great communicator, and very friendly. She kept me up-to-date on payments, and paid right on time. She comes highly recommended. Thank you, Linda!

13. I purchased a dolly from Linda. She is such a sweetheart! She was so nice throughout the whole transaction. She sent lots of kind emails and let me know when my little one was on her way. Thanks Linda!