1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Linn

Oct 19, 2008

1. I bought a Iplehouse J.I.D from linn and it was a very smooth transaction. The doll was wrapped very well and all was perfect. :D

2. Bought a Soom Dolomi from linn. Everything went smoothly with my short layaway; the communication was good and the doll just as described. ^^ Thank you very much for the transaction!

3. I was in a split for a Luts KDF with linn, and everything was great! Good communication and quick shipping when it arrived. Couldn't be happier!

4. I bought two soom dolls from Linn, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

5. Bought Soom Yrie from Linn, ans I'm just happy with this purchase. Good communication, fast shipping, safely package..she's great seller and very nice person!
      Thank you so much for my girl^__^

6. I recently bought a Minifee Juri from linn. The transaction and communication were flawless on my end of things. I am so overjoyed to have been able to purchase this lovely girl!!

Shipping by the way was Amazing, 3 Days from post date and she arrived. I truly couldn't ask for anything better!!!! Thank you thank you!

7. Linn let me adopted one of my grail doll. It was pleasure to chat with Linn. Doll came nice and safe packed . Thank you again.

8. I bought a dress from Linn and everything was perfect. The dress was shipped very quickly and Linna packed it carefully. The dress is beautiful and in perfect condition as described. Thank you Linn, I hope we will have a chance to deal in the future again.:)

9. I bought a Nena (Atelier Momoni) from Linn. It was a perfect transaction : excellent communication, fast shipping and a very nice person! Highly recommanded! ^^
      Thank you so much!!!

10. I purchased an Elfdoll tiny from linn and everything went beautifully! She shipped right away and packed well enough that the Post Office couldn't cause any issues after obviously throwing the box from France to the US! I would not hesitate to purchase from her again!

11. Bought a Ryo Narasaki head through layaway from Linn and im totally happy with the transaction! I got the head fast after i finished all the payments! Thank you agaij!

12. Linn bought a doll from me and we had a really great transaction. She was a pleasure to deal with and I would do it again in a minute.
      Thanks Linn.

13. I bought a Luts dress from Linn. Everything went flawless, great communication and fast shipping. The dress was packed very good, and every piece well taken care of. I am very pleased - thank you very much

14. I bought a pair of Soom Lig shoes & flute from Linn.
      Excellent communication, extremely fast shipping and perfectly packed.
      I would buy from Linn again.
      Thank you:)

15. I bought a Little Monica little Sarubia from Linn. She was very friendly, and was so kind to bring the doll to Ldoll so my friend could pick her up for me. And she even put in extra shoes for me, as I didn't have any high heel shoes yet. Wonderful transaction, I would buy from her again. Thanks so much :)

16. I bought two dolls from Linn, communication was good and everything went smoothly :) thank you for a wonderful deal

17. I bought Crobidoll Marisol from Linn. The doll is gorgeous, communication & shipping were great. This was probably the fastest international shipping I ever experienced, she arrived in less than a week!
      Thank you Linn. :)

18. I bought Linn's Lucywen elf head. They were very communicative and shipped out the head fast. The parcel was packaged very well with lots of bubble wraps. I highly recommend them as a seller, and would definitely do businesses with them again. Thank you so much! :D

19. I bought Iplehouse Tania from Linn.
      My best recommendations. Exellent and friendly communication, fast shipping.
      Thank you! :)

20. I bought a Volks Kun head from Linn. It was shipped very quickly, very well packed, and is even more gorgeous in person! Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction! POSITIVE! :thumbup