1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lintila

Oct 4, 2011

1. Whoops, realized I needed one of these. :)

2. Lintila purchased my Iplehouse Chimera Luna. she paid right away! Had excellent communication. i would recommend buying or selling to her. :)

3. I sold Opal dress from CHOCO to Lintila Good commication and fast payment. Highly reccommed!:aheartbea

4. Lintila participated in my Iplehouse group order. Quick payments and really friendly to deal with. Thank you again!

5. Lintila purchased the Soom Topaz I had for sale. She paid promptly and her communication was wonderful! I can tell Topaz is in excellent hands! I would happily do business with Lintila again! :)

6. Lintila commissioned me for a super gem outfit ^^ She has been very nice in her mail, let me free enough to create something special for her, sent the payment very quickly and a message to let me know when she recieved the outfit (with pics of the outfit worn by her doll !). It was perfect, thank you very much ^^

7. Lintila was one of the members in my recent Iple GO, and she was awesome to work with! Paid all invoices promptly, had excellent communication...would love to work with her again :)

8. I answered Lintila's WTB in the marketplace -- and I'm really glad I did. She was wonderfully easy to talk to, and I'm glad the doll I couldn't connect to is going to be in such good hands :) Lintila is one of the nicest people I've dealt with, as either a buyer or a seller, and I would gladly do business with her again :) thank you :) :) :)

9. Lintila is great buyer! >_<// she ordered violin from me. I have no problem to communicate with her, she replied me fast.
      I would really loveee to do some business again with her in the future.
      Thanks dear <3

10. Lintila was apart of my soom sweet witch split. Wonderful, fast payment, communicative, and very friendly! Let me know when the items arrived too! Thank you!

11. I commissioned a faceup from Lintila, and everything was perfect! She worked quickly, and even told me when the head got to her! I would happily commission her again (actually, I plan to!)

12. Lintila purchased DZ Anson from me, and it was a great transaction. =)
      The communication was fast and nice, she paid right away and notified me that everything is fine as soon as she received her.
      I'll be happy to deal with her again. =D

13. Lintila participated in my SOOM GO and was a very patient and wonderful participant! She paid promptly and communicated well. Despite the long wait from SOOM she was very patient and let me know when she received her items. Thank you so much for enduring! :hug: