1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Linzabeth

Jun 19, 2011

1. Please leave feedback for me here.

2. Linzabeth sueded and wired my Dollstown girl for me. She did a great job, going above and beyond on a couple of things like my girl's finicky torso joints. She was pleasant and professional throughout the transaction and finished the job in a timely fashion. I'll definitely be requesting her services again in the future!

3. I bought a sweater from Linzabeth. She's very easy to work and communicate with and also fast with shipping.
      I would love to deal with her again if I have the chance to! Thank you!

4. Bought a pair of pink books from Linzabeth, and it was a very smooth transaction:) Very fast shipping and great communication.

5. There should be a level above positive, for cases like this. Linsabeth was a pleasure to deal with and extremely patient, despite the issues that occured (not due to her). I would definitely recommend dealing with her in the future. :)

6. I sold Linzabeth my DC Cyril and what a wonderful person to do business with, fast payment and wonderful communication. I highly recommend her! Thanks again!