1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Liomi

Apr 26, 2009

1. Please leave me a feedback if you have dealt with me.

2. Liomi bought a Miho head from me.
      She was very prompt with payment, friendly communication and was a great person to work with.
      Totally recommend her as buyer.

Thank you so much!

3. I've ordered a rose accessory from Liomi. I adore that beautiful things she makes! The rose is just perfect, it looks so natural! Many thanks to Liomi for letting me have it!

[​IMG]

4. I have bought Luts shoes and rose accessories, of Liomi in the summer last year.
      I never received them.

I have lost $58 and the items.
      They were posted by standard mail from Russia, no insurance, which is my own fault, I have however, always received everything I ordered with no problems at all. After a three month wait, I was advised by Liomi, not to panic and that in the past she had some members wait a long period of time for their packages, and they eventually got them. Same after a 6 month wait. This time it has been a year I have not received anything.

I am sure that Liomi everything in her power, and that the package was simply lost in the post.

However, as a heads up to people on the DoA market, I'd advise them to pay for insured shipping.