1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lioness

Jul 25, 2008

1. Just had a delightful transaction with lioness--she bought a Cheerydoll jacket from me, and I made a friend in the process! Lioness is a fantastic buyer, very responsive and clear, quick to pay, and super-reliable. Two thumbs WAY, way up!! :aheartbea

2. sold me a bunch of SD clothes. was extremely nice to deal with, fast to respond and ship. will defiantly buy from her again

3. Sold lioness a NS Crobidoll Nao B head. Communication was awesome, her pm's were fast as well as her payment! Super sweet to deal with :D Thanks!

4. I bought a Leeke wig from lioness. The transaction was very smooth. She partially refunded me for shipping since it turned out to be a little cheaper than she has initially charged me. It was mailed out very fast and the communication was great! Thank you!:)

5. I sold a wig to lioness - we lived in the same city so we could do an in-person transaction. We were able to work out a rendezvous very quickly, and it was a real delight to meet lioness in person. I'd gladly do another transaction with her again and recommend her highly. Thank you for a pleasant experience!

6. Recently purchased a simple white ruffle blouse. Transaction went lovely, I would gladly do business with lioness again.

7. Purchased a wig from lioness. Terrific, prompt communication, very friendly seller! She offered to toss some freebies in the package when she sent it, and though she didn't have anything I was looking for in particular, she included an adorable small candy prop with the wig. *v* Item in question was shipped very quickly and wrapped well too.
      Definitely recommend her as a seller, and I would absolutely buy from her again with confidence!

8. I had a great layaway experience with Leonie. She purchased my Dollkot Bera off the marketplace - and her communication was always great fun and fast. She paid when she said she would, and always made sure to let me know when she had sent payment. She was fair with the terms she wanted for the layaway, and clear. I wish every buyer was like her.

9. Sold a dress and skirt to lioness SD sized - communication great, fast payment, very easy to deal with!!!

:)

10. Bought a leekeworld gray head from Lioness. Shes extremely sweet and ship out right away, item is in great condition<3 would buy again

11. I bought a Crobi head from Lioness. I had to put the head on layaway and she was more than accommodating to my situation. She also shipped quickly once I finished paying, and I recieved the head a week later! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

12. Bought a wig from lioness and it arrived promptly, and in perfect condition as described! I would love to do business again~! :)

13. I sold my Soom Gena to Lioness. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with. Easy layby payments made on time, wonderful communication and just a genuinely sweet and good person in general.

She has been so understanding with me and I am so thankful for buyers like her.

Thanks, Lioness, you're an absolute gem. 110% positive feedback!

14. Lioness ordered a custom fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

15. Lioness purchased a migidoll Ryu from me and made it one of the best transactions I've ever been a part in. Responses were always quick and very friendly, and payments were right on time. She was patient the whole way through and even when we ran into some problems with shipping she was more than understanding. It's been a dream to work with her, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you for making this so easy and enjoyable <3

16. I had the absolute pleasure of re-homing Lioness' Migidoll Ryu along with some lovely MSD converse shoes and a MSD rosebud bonnet dress set (absolutely beautiful!)
      She was wonderful to deal with, communication was spot on and she was even more amazing in person when i picked everything up ^^

thank you for everything and I will defiantly be dealing with her again
      :) Highly recommend :)

17. Lioness purchased a couple wigs from me and made this an awesome transaction due to her great communication, fast payment, and understanding nature due to it being exam week for me when we engaged in this transaction :) Thanks again, Lioness!

18. Once again I had a great transaction with lioness! She ordered another two fur wigs from me and it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

19. Lioness purchased some msd clothes from me ~ Her payment and communication was fast and she let me know as soon as the items arrived. Smooth and pleasant transaction! I wouldn't hesitate to sell to Lioness again :kitty2

20. I sold a Cherry Elf boy to lioness on layaway and it was a trouble free transaction : ) Payments right on time and I also enjoyed just chatting with lioness...She let me know as soon as he arrived. She also was very sweet to make a beanie for one of my boys. Would buy/sell to anytime.
      Thanks again,
      Zenna