1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lisa_Ann

Mar 23, 2010

1. If you had a transaction with me please post here :aheartbea Thank you!
    2. Oh goody I am first!!!

A big POSITIVE for Lisa as a seller.

She was great with communication and the CCC Firefly that I bought was packaged really well, arrived it excellent condition and she sent it as soon as I paid. Lisa also included some extras to my pleasant surprise. What more can I say, a friendly easy transaction.
      Thanks so much. :)
    3. And, I'm next. . .

A big POSITIVE for Lisa, as a buyer!

Lisa purchased a tiny from me. She paid instantly, and her communication was timely and delightful. You'll enjoy any transaction you have with Lisa. I highly recommend her! :)
    4. I bought a Notdoll Naripon Periwinkle from Lisa, very easy to do business with, fast shipper and doll arrived in perfect condition.
      I would buy from Lisa again, thank you so much for the addition to my dollie family.
    5. Positive! :aheartbea

Lisa bought my BBB Mei, and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother! She was friendly and easy to get a hold of, payed in full immediately, and let me know when she arrived. A very pleasant experience =)

Thanks Lisa!
    6. Lisa sold me an absolutely beautiful felix doll BRownie and she is so well loved here! Lisa was wonderful to deal with. A great communicator and she was amazingly prompt with shipping. The transaction couldn't have been better!!!!
    7. I bought a DZ Coney bunny from Lisa. Shipping was super fast and she included a cute little outfit. Thank you so much for such a great transaction and for helping me buy the perfect gift for my son's birthday.
    8. Lisa bought a RS Ai from me, and I would sell to her again in a heartbeat! Her communication was exceptional, and payment lightning fast...an excellent transaction with an excellent buyer!
    9. I sold a Pipos Baha to Lisa_Ann and it was an absolutely perfect transaction! communication was great and payment was made quickly -- and she was very understanding about a small delay in shipping. I would highly recommend her as a marketplace partner. Thanks again!
    10. Lisa_Ann bought a Bobobie Pixie from me. Payment was quick and communication was great. I would definitely do business with her again! :D
    11. lisa_ann bought a dollzone shoyo from me
      payment was very quick and the communication was great
      thanks again!!
      she is a great buyer!!
    12. Lisa_Ann bought a CH Vintage Ai Odree from me. She is a wonderful buyer with prompt payments and excellent communication. Highly recommend her to everyone :)
    13. Lisa_Ann bought some msd clothes from me. Wonderful buyer! quick payment, and great communication! :D
    14. Sold my DES to Lisa_Ann and had no problems at all.
      Pleasure to deal with, hope to stay in touch!
    15. Sold a Bluefairy TF Sarang to Lisa_Ann! Fast response and payment! Pleasure to do business with!
    16. FANTASTIC, i bought dollshe moon from lisa anne.

she was very pleasant to deal with, promt responses, perfectly packaged and speedy shipping, perfect to deal with