1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lisadragon

Mar 17, 2007

1. Hi all, please leave feedback for me here, thanks~.

2. I sold some doll necklaces to lisadragon a month ago (I'm sorry this is so late!) and the transaction went absolutely wonderfully!

3. Sold a fun-fur wig to lisadragon (about a month ago).

lisadragon was great to deal with. She paid promptly, and was very communicative and nice.

Thank you for a very pleasant transaction! :D

4. We sold a necklace to lisadragon. Payment was fast and communication was great! Would definitely recommend :D

5. I sold a commissioned shirt to lisadragon and it was a positive experience, A+, thanks very much! ^^

6. lisadragon just purchased a Puki from me, and was incredibly fast on payment, and let me know as soon as Puki arrived - a great buyer, thank you :)

7. I bought a Minifee body with a kid delf ani head from Lisa, and I've never witnessed such super fast shipping xD
      The communication was wonderful, Lisa was very kind and the doll was in perfect condition! Very, very happy :)

8. i sold a wig to lisadragon. she was super fast to pay, very easy to work with, and great at replying quickly.

9. lisadragon bought puki hands from me and everything went very smoothly. Payment was quick and communication was excellent! Would deal with again anytime!!

10. Lisadragon purchased a sleeping Darjeeling faceplate from me and was wonderful to deal with. Friendly communication (especially since I fumbled on shipping so it took longer :() and let me know when it arrived. Would definitely deal with her again!

11. I sold a FP to lisadragon and it was a great transaction. I waited for payment, but once received things went smoothly. I highly recommend!

12. lisadragon purchased some wigs from me during our Shop event~ Hey payment was Fast! Such a Nice Buyer! I hope you come back! you're always welcome at my shop!

13. lisadragon purchased a set of Puki hands from me as her communication was flawless, she paid promptly, and even let me know when they arrived. Thanks so much!

14. She bought a MNF shiwoo from me and was a complete doll (lole) to deal with! YAY!!!

15. I'm a bit behind in posting feedback, but I bought some goggles a while back, and everything went wonderfully! Great communication, fast shipping (and it arrived faster than I expected, coming from so far away), and they were packaged safely. Thanks!

16. I brought a Doll from Lisadragon, Great transaction, great communication, the doll was shipped quickly and was packed securely. thank you so much!
      :):):)

17. She bought a wig from me and was really nice and paid promptly. I would definitely do business with her again! :)

18. lisadragon recently bought a wig. everything was perfect. great, friendly communication and she let me know that her item had arrived. couldn't ask for more :)

19. lisadragon purchased a MNF body from me and was great to work with! Very nice to communicate with via pm and prompt payment. Thank you!

20. Lisadragon bought a unoa headback from me and she paid promptly and let me know when the headback arrived. :) she's very pleasant, great communication (which is ALWAYS key in any transaction) and I would totally do business with her again!