1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lishy

Apr 15, 2006

1. Just completed a wonderful deal with Lishy. I would highly recommend her.
      Thanks so much, Lishy! :)

Windrose

2. I have found this thread so i think it could be used to left feedbacks to Lishy.

I have just closed a transaction with Lishy, the doll has arrived in perfect shape, she got just a bit too much time to ship it to me but anyway she has been correct and friendly and the doll is perfect.
      Thank you!

3. great seller! got a doll for my friend through her! she was wonderful to work with ^_^

4. Lishy bought a Tiny Delf Peter from me. The transaction went very well, and I recommend her as a participant of DoA. :)

5. Lishy bought my Crobidoll Nia on layaway. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Communication was brilliant and all her payments were on time. I definitely recommend her. :)

6. Lishy participated in a split with me on a Kid Delf Muroo. She was wonderful to work with. She paid exactly when she said she would and was patient with our unexpected waiting time from Luts. We had great communication the whole time, and I would definitely recommend her to others for transactions. :)