1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lisianthus (a.k.a. mi4ctzs)

Jul 21, 2006

1. I just purchased a Lieselotte In My Closet Room fullset from Lisianthus, and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction with a more lovely person. Communication was always timely and conversation was lovely, and she allowed me a layaway that fitted my needs. She shipped the doll quickly and safely, and when the doll arrived, her condition was almost like new. I was beyond speechless at how well cared for and lovely the doll was!
      I couldn't possibly recommend her as a seller any more than I do. I would adore doing business with you again!
      thank you a thousand times for letting me bring my grail doll home! <3

2. I purchased a Volks Pinoko, she was very pleasant, shipped quickly and I would highly recommend her as a seller.

3. Lisianthus bought a doll from me. She was a pleasure to deal with! Thank you so much!

4. Lisianthus helped me get a pair of hands from Volks! She was very nice to deal with and kept me updated throughout the whole process. She shipped the hands out right away when they arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you so much! :)

5. I purchased a Volks dress set from Lisianthus. Another excellent transaction! She responded to my questions and mailed the package promptly, and it was so well-packaged! This is my second transaction with her and if given the opportunity, it won't be my last! Thank you!

6. Excellent seller!
      Super smooth transaction. Dress well packed and shipped quick.
      Thanks so much!

7. I just purchased Volks Designer Collection Gothic long skirt set from her. It was a ver good and fast transaction. The package was shipped and arrived very fast. Thank you so much :lol:

8. I bought an MSD Volks dress set from Lisianthus and the transaction couldn't have gone better. Friendly and they shipped super fast, set is perfect. I highly recommend ^_^

9. I bought a Volks outfit set from Lisianthus for a great price. She was wonderful to deal with, shipped quickly, and packed everything very securely - the outfit arrived in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

10. I bought a Volks outfit from @Lisianthus and it was a pleasure! Communication was great and shipping was fast. The outfit arrived well packaged and was brand new/in mint condition! I'd love to buy/sell/trade with her in the future for sure!

Thanks again for the new threads!

11. I purchased a set of Volks boots from lisianthus. They're definitely the best packed shoes I've ever received and shipped very quickly. Thank you for the great transaction!

12. Volks Antique Girly outfit and 2 pairs of SDG shoes arrived today in PERFECT condition.
      Shipment was SUPER-DUPER fast!
      Another 100% PERFECT transaction. Thank You Very Much!

13. This seller was a pleasure to deal with, everything went smoothly and my item arrived safe and sound.

14. Bought a Volks dress set from her, she was wonderful to deal with and very quick and friendly with her responses.
      Would definitely recommend

15. I bought a Volks set from Lisianthus. Eerything went smoothly and I love the dress! I would recommend Lisianthus any time.

16. I purchased a Volks SD17 Captain Cecile from Lisianthus and it was a smooth and wonderful transaction. She was friendly and warm in her communications and also replied to messages, shipped and provided the tracking number very quickly. The doll was carefully packaged for the journey and arrived as described in immaculate condition. I highly recommend her as a seller :)

17. I purchased a Volks chair from Lisanthus, my second transaction with her, and she was wonderful as always. She is very communicative, calculated shipping very quickly, packed it really well, shipped it out quickly, and immediately sent me over the tracking number -- and she's great to talk to to boot! I would recommend her to anyone -- thanks again!

18. Purchased a lovely Volks outfit. Excellent communication, lightning fast shipping. Would buy form again. Thank you!

19. Sold a sweet dream Lorina to Barb. My very first to sell in Bjd hobby. Our transaction went very smooth, communication was very fast too. Barb made it very easy first selling experience for me and we had a lovely dolls conversations too.
      I am very happy about our transaction and I hope its not our last. Thank you for such a great experience again:thumbup.

20. Barb sold me a Volks Rapunzel on layaway. Great communication, timely shipping. Would highly recommend as a seller!! Thanks again!!