1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lisianthus (a.k.a. mi4ctzs)

Jul 21, 2006

1. I just bought a School C head from Barb. She is a dear dolly friend and I am so happy we became buddies. The head came super fast and beautifull wrapped.
      many thanks Barb!!

2. Barb let me put her doll on layaway.

She is very patient and generous! I didn't expect that she would give me a long lay-a-way period for the doll. But she did!

I was able to make all the payments and communicating and just chatting with her was very pleasant. I truly appreciate that she updated me about her lovely cat and she even showed me pictures~

I received my doll and makeup kit today and everything was packaged nicely and securely. Nothing broken, damaged, etc. PERFECT!!!

I truly enjoyed dealing with Barb, she is a very sweet and generous lady. :love

Thank you so much!

3. Positive feedback for Lisianthus again.
      She allowed me to adopt a doll whom I'd adored deeply. All what Barb did for me was wonderful.
      Doll was protected very well and arrived in perfect condition. The shipping was very fast, too.

Thank you very much :aheartbea

Lisianthus really is wonderful to deal with.

4. I bought a yo-megu from Barb. She was very friendly and really easy to work with...very flexible about payment options for a layaway, responded quickly to pm/messages, and shipped out the same day as I made the last payment!
      I would have NO problem doing business with her again!

5. Lisianthus is a great seller! I bought a SD body and it was just as she described.
      She also sent me the body even before my paypal transfer was cleared.
      I can't recommend more!! thanks~

6. I bought my YoSD Kun from Lisianthus and it was a wonderful transaction. Great communication; fast shipping. Highly recommend. Thanks again!

7. Positive feedback for Lisianthus again!

I bought 1 pair of Zouk from Lisianthus. She packed them very carefully and shipped them super quickly. The package arrived smoothly and eyes were in perfect condition.

Thank you very much for everything :aheartbea
      Barb is a great seller!!

8. Lisianthus bought a pair of eyes and a wig from me. She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. It was a quick and easy transaction!

Thanks! :)

9. I purchased an SD13 boy body on short layaway from Lisianthus/Barb. I've been updated regularly with the status of the body, it was shipped almost as soon as I've finished paying and when I received it this morning, I couldn't believe how well-packed it was!! Excellent seller, I'd deal with again in a heartbeat :D
      Thank you so much!

10. I bought a pair of Volks MSD shoes from Lisianthus.
      The item arrived promptly; packaged securely.
      Top notch communication!

Shoes look brand new~~ pricing wayyy more than fair.
      Highly recommend A+++

11. Lisianthus helped me obtain a pair of Volks YoSD hands. It was an absolutely trouble-free transaction! Double packed in a sturdy box too. Lots of great talks and an excellent dolly friend! Thank you again!:daisy

12. Fantastic transaction! Lisianthus is a great seller, my item arrived super-fast and was perfectly packaged. I love the dress, thank you SO much! :aheartbea

13. I did a layaway with Barb for a Volks Tae. She is wonderful to work with and a lovely friend :)

Thanks so much Barb!

14. I recently bought a Yo SD Kun from Barb. She is such a dear and I treasure her friendship and little Miss Kun!
      Thanks so very much Barb!!

15. Leaving positive feedback for Barb - she's awesome to buy from!! :-D

16. Highly recommended! I bought a wig from Barb, and the transaction was just what you'd hope for -- prompt replies, shipped out quickly (in spite of terrible weather), and the item arrived safe, sound, and exactly as described. Would buy from Barb again in a heartbeat.

17. I bought a pair of YoSD hands from her.
      Transaction was fast and perfect.
      Hands came very protected and save.

It was a pleasure to deal with her.

100% recommended selller.

Thank you so much for so great transaction!!!! ^___________^

18. Lisianthus so me her YO-SD Volks boy set for my future girl as wanted her to have jeans. She shipped item well packaged and it was still MIP as she said. She shipped fast and was a sweetheart to deal with. Would buy from her anytime.

19. She sold me her YO outfit but not allowed to edit these. Darn it need to check spelling before I hit reply!

20. I bought an SD16 outfit from Barb. Great communication and extremely fast shipping. I would highly recommend Barb and would not hesitate to deal with her again. Thanks Barb!