1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lisianthus (a.k.a. mi4ctzs)

Jul 21, 2006

1. Lisianthus ordered Dollflower eyes thru me. Quick payment and friendly communication!
      Thank you for waiting long time. ^_^

2. Super-fast shipping on a beautiful MHD outfit. Highly recommend Barb! :)

:chocoberry

3. Lisianthus created 2 lovely sweaters for my girl. She id a great job and my girl has lovely sweaters for over her sundresses.

4. Lisianthus bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

5. I bought a Volks SDCute Sora from Lisianthus. The transaction went smoothly and pleasantly. Lisianthus replied my PMs very quickly and she posted me the doll as soon as she received my payment. The doll is exactly the same as described. Thank you so, so much! I look forward to trade with her again. :)

6. Always a pleasure to buy from Barb. Transactions go without a hitch....great buyer and seller!

7. Lisianthus just commissioned two SD13-sized lingerie from my shop, and she was wonderful! Her communication is very consistent and friendly, payment is super fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction on my part. I definitely look forward to working with her again and highly recommend her to anyone! :D

Thank you so much again for everything--it's been a pleasure working with you! :aheartbea ^__^

8. I recently bought an outfit from Barb. She is a pleasure to do business with, highly recommend to everyone :D

Thank you so much Barb!! :aheartbea

9. I purchased a Volks Madoka (OOAK) from Barb and it was a wonderful transaction. Super fast shipping and communication!

10. No worries buying from Barb! Absolutely ALWAYS a pleasure!

11. I bought a Volks U-noss from Lisianthus, and it could not have been a better experience! She let me put her on layaway, pmed me every time she received a payment, and ran right out to ship her when I paid her off. Lisianthus is a delight to work with, she's totally cool and she makes the most amazing bjd sweaters I have ever seen!

12. This is another very pleasant transaction with Barb and I couldn't be more pleased at how quickly she responded to my messages.

I bought Ryoya from her on layaway. She let me know that she received the payments on the dates I posted them.

I had such a great time talking to her about cats and her family during our correspondence.

She immediately sent out my doll the same day I posted my last payment. Everything is in perfect condition and exactly as described. I am very pleased and co

I won't hesitate to do another transaction with Barb!

:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

13. Best seller ever! fast, efficient, polite and friendly, great communications.
      I bought some Unoss clothing from Lisianthus, it arrived beautifully packed and in perfect condition.
      Great seller.
      Very highly recommended.

14. Another wonderful experience with Barb/Lisianthus.
      I bought Fleur Noir SD16 outfit from her - It is amazing!
      Barb is always kind and very honest and professional in her business dealings.
      Always Highly recommended and a wonderful friend indeed!!!

15. Barb is a fabulous seller, just a real sweetheart. She packs well, ships quickly and is very polite to do business with, thanks so much!!

16. Lisianthus paticipated in my Dollflower GO.
      It's the second time and I always had great transaction with her.
      Fast payment and she has waited for long time patiently.
      Thank you so much!

17. I bought a beautiful yosd kun from Barb. She is very sweet and response very fast. The transaction went really smooth. She packed and shipped the doll on the day I paid. The doll arrived this morning! :D The fastest I had ever experienced! Great lady! Highly recommend her!

18. Was so happy to buy a pair of beautiful eyes from Barb. We had had several transactions over the years and always are great.. Thanks so much Barb.. I love the eyes.

19. I bought a pair of eyes from lisianthus. Very friendly to deal with, and communication was great. She also packaged them well and shipped out fast. I'd love to do business with her again in future. Thanks a lot!

20. Another positive feedback for Lisianthus.

Lisianthus bought a doll thorugh me.
      Lisianthus really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, prompt payment. Everything was perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction :D

I highly recommend Lisianthus!!