1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lisieskazki

Jul 9, 2018

1. Please leave all feedback for transactions with me here~:kitty2

#1 lisieskazki, Jul 9, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    2. I purchased an Elfdoll Vivien head from lisieskazki. She shipped it promptly, included extras, and was great at staying in communication. Thank you for the great transaction!

3. I purchased an Oasisdoll Natalie head and a few parts from lisieskazki. She was super friendly and shipped almost immediately. Everything arrived well packed and in pristine condition. Thank you so much!

4. I purchased a Soom Dia head from lisieskazki. It arrived quickly, communication was great and friendly, I even got a few little gifts. He was just as shown in the sales post. Thank you for the wonderful packaging and quick mailing. I would not hesitate to purchase from lisieskazki again!

5. I purchased an elfdoll vivien head.
      Great transaction, super fast shipping and nice little extras sent along as well! Would def buy again!

6. Super positive! I bought a Migidoll v.1 Guy Body from lisieskazki. Not only was the body shipped quickly and well packed, but extras were included too. They even worked with me so that I could have the original box. Highly recommended! :3nodding:

7. I bought Emma head from lisieskazki and it was perfect transaction with very nice person. thank you so much!

8. POSITIVE

I purchased a SOOM outfit from lisieskazki
      It was shipped quickly and was exactly as described. :)
      I would happily do business with lisieskazki again!
      Thank you! :kitty2

9. :daisy Positive feedback :daisy

I bought a head and some clothing from lisieskazki and they were wonderful and very understanding to work with<3 .
      lisieskazki sent the items very quickly and they were exactly as described and lisieskazki even sent a couple extra goodies too, which was very kind:XD:.
      I would happily buy from lisieskazki again and recommend them as a seller:thumbup!
      Thank you so much lisieskazki :hug:.

10. I bought a Dollndoll Yuha from lisieskazki, it was a wonderful transaction. He arrived very well packed and they even sent extras, eyes, wig and a whole outfit. I would definitely buy from lisieskazki again.

RECOMMENDED

11. Positive

I bought a Napidoll Ruber vampire version head from Lisieskazki. Communication was stellar as I had a few questions. Shipping was prompt and the item was packaged very well. Would buy from again!

12. I just bought a Hazy doll head from lisieskazki and it arrived quickly plus she sent along a bunch of extra goodies. Thanks so much!

13. I bought an Oasisdoll girl body from lisieskazki, and it was an excellent, positive transaction.
      lisieskazki answered all my questions and provided all pertinent information in a friendly and honest way.
      She shipped the doll body to me quickly, and in safe packaging, and was kind enough to add a few gifts to make up for the one broken finger on the body.
      I'm really happy to have dealt with lisieskazki, and would be glad to buy from her again.
      Thank you! :D

14. I purchased a Souldoll Double boy body from lisieskazki. Communication was quick and friendly, body was shipped with extras as fast as possible and arrived very well protected with everything that was listed in the thread. Thank you so much!

15. Positive!

I ordered a head and wig from @lisieskazki .
      Everything was packed exceptionally well, and she sent extras!

Thanks so much!!!

16. I bought a Souldoll Ize head from @lisieskazki :). The communication was great and everything arrived fairly quickly. I'd recommend this seller!