1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for little_robin87

Aug 3, 2006

1. I hope I have been nice to the people I have dealt with! You are all appreciated!

Thanks! :aheartbea

#1 little_robin87, Aug 3, 2006
      Last edited: May 6, 2020
    2. little_robin87 is a great buyer:aheartbea
      When I helped her to get DD Chii, her transaction was perfect!! Very smooth communication and speedy payment :)
      To deal with her is a great pleasure!!

little_robin87 is a great seller, too:aheartbea
      She helped me to get my Enn 2nd from USA web site. She's always kind and friendly!! I appreciate and highly recommend her :)

Thank you very much:aheartbea
      Whenever you need my help, I'll help you!!

3. I have to second the fact that little_robin87 is a great buyer. I helped her buy a DZ megi, and she's paid me promptly in installments.

She's incredibly friendly and trustworthy. Once you get in a transaction with her, you'll see, too, how awesome she is.

4. Sold my CP Kid Ttori, a few outfits, a comissioned faceup as well, she is a great buyer! Looking forward to doing business with her again ^_^!
      ~Bella~

5. Little_robbin87 is a great buyer :)
      I helped her to get beauty white boy body this time.
      Her payment was very fast and we had very good communications:aheartbea

I highly recommend little_robbin87 :blush

6. little_robbin87 is an awesome seller! I just got a Luts boy body today and it is perfect as discribed, and I think it will be perfect for my dolls head...I'm so glad I PM'd you..I also highly rcommend little_robbin87

Valerie
      artdoll56

7. little robin is just so awesome !!! i joined in her group order and she made us feel special and very important. she kept us updated and responded instantly to any question asked.

i give her an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

she makes everything sound so fun and interesting... she adds sppiiccceee :fangirl:

8. I sold something to little_robin87, fast pay, great communcation, thanks again! :D

9. I helped little_robbin87 to get beauty white boy body again :)
      She's my dear friend, and a great pleasure to deal with.

Her payment is always fast and communication goes smoothly :blush
      She's very wonderful!!

You can deal with her peacefully:aheartbea Highly recommend again<3<3<3

10. Received payment quickly. And was very delightful to work with. Would definitely would do business again with and would advise others to do so. ^^

11. Paid me very quickly and was friendly to deal with. Thanks again!

12. little_robin87 is local, so I'm kinda biased... (and bad for not posting this sooner!)

She ran a group order for some eyes, and when the color I had chosen was out of stock, she tried to reach me. I wasn't near a computer, so instead of dropping my order, she chose the next closest color and style... which proved to (bounce well when dropped) be absolutely perfect for my boy!

So here's a happy me, hoping to catch her again when she plans the next order! :D

13. Very nice to deal with on a group order. She even included a little gift.

14. <3 I second the nice to deal with on a group order! And the cute little plushy is darling!

15. She paid very promptly, and was lovely to communicate with. ^_^ Thank you very much!

16. Edit: Nevermind she posted it below! :blush

Thanks everyone for all of your nice comments!
      :aheartbea

17. I participated in my very first Group Order ever with little_robin87 for konlin's Acrylic Eyes From Dream-sky :sumomo:

After much confusion on my part that both little_robin87 and konlin were extremly helpful and understanding about I chose 18mm: eye-17; eye-18; eye-30; eye-40; eye-38; eye-34.

little_robin87 kept a great Thread updated for all the check on the progress of the order --- which was almost unnecessary it proceeded so fast :)

konlin got the whole order to little_robin87 in record time so she could shipped the parts out soooo fast!!!! And she even included a little plushie bear as an added Gift (and she was the one doing all the 'work'!:o ) which my little boy has decide to claim duel ownership of with my girls :lol:

These eyes are phenominal in color and the choices of uniqueness.:abow:

And again a Special Thanks to both little_robin87 and konlin for their help, patience and education so I can one day participate in another Group Order. :thumbup

18. As mentioned above, little_robin87 has organized a group order from KonDoll, and did a WONDERFUL job. A great update thread, everything speedy, great communication, super friendly, it could not have been a better experience. I'd recommend little_robin87 to anyone! :)

19. The WIGS came Today! THEY're ALLLLLL WONDERFUL! THANK You so much for hosting the Group order! I Absolutely LOVED them.. Thank you once again.

20. Ah! Thanks so much for all the nice comments everyone :blush

Hope you all liked my plushie gifts :)