1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Littlebirdzoom

Mar 3, 2015

1. I bought an IoS G from Littlebirdzoom and it was a perfect transaction--Littlebird even constructed a temporary shipper to protect the IoS box, which I appreciated so much! I would do business anytime! :D

2. Littlebirdzoom was in my Crobidoll GO. Super friendly, excellent communication, and prompt payment. A wonderful participant all around! Thank you again so much for being a part of my GO!

3. I did a partial trade with Littlebirdzoom, the payment was made swiftly and the doll was sent super quickly as well.
      Communication and everything was excellent, I strongly recommend doing business with Littlebirdzoom!

4. I bought a Fairyland Moe Line body from LittleBirdZoom and I couldn't be happier! They worked with me on a super short layaway and were really quick to respond to my every message! I love doing business with them!

5. Perfect trade!

I traded my Peak's Woods Dandy Tristan, plus a pair of shoes and a Code Noir outfit for Lindsey's blue-grey Tristan girl. Things couldn't have gone more smoothly. In fact, the only thing I was worried about was that I might be getting the better end of the deal (which is why I included the outfit!). I'm more than happy with the trade, and I'd highly recommend her as a trade partner. The doll came just as described, and she let me know when she was going to ship, and she was very friendly.

Trades can sometimes be scary, but don't hesitate to trade with Lindsey. She's great!

6. I sold a DollClans Kien full doll and Volks dress to littlebirdzoom, and everything went smoothly! Great communication, paid in a timely manner, and let me know when the package arrived. Thanks again! :D

7. I bought a Dollclans Python head from Littlebirdzoom. Definitely one of the nicest people I've ever had a transaction with! Always replied to messages quickly, the head arrived perfectly packged and in beautiful condition. Thank you so much yet again my dear! I definitely recommend Littlebirdzoom as a seller <3!

8. Littlebirdzoom is an absolutely fantastic person to deal with!! They bought a Luts Satyresse body from me and things couldn't have gone smoother. They were excellent with PMs and payments were on time as we did a lay-a-way. Thank you for being super awesome!! :D I would highly recommend!

9. Littlebirdzoom bought Luts Ginger SD65 from me. Littlebirdzoom is active, very friendly and fun in communication. I'm absolutely happy that I got to sell the doll to this individual:aheartbea Payment was quick and it was paid in full! Everything went super smooth and the whole transaction was simply perfect! I recommend Littlebirdzoom to everyone who sells or buys, 100%:sumomo:

10. Littlebirdzoom bought a volks head from me. She was very fast replying, quick on payment, and held communication with me at all times. Very sweet and kind, she let me know when the item arrived. It was a very pleasing deal. Highly recommend her! Thank you very much :)

11. Littlebirdzoom brought a doll head from me. She was very nice and polite to communicate. Everything went smoothly. Thank tou very much ^ ^

12. Bought a Luts Satyr body from Littlebirdzoom on layaway and she was nothing but wonderful. Even after a little mix up in the listing she went far and beyond to help ease my worried mind. Shipping was great and the body was packaged safely with lots of bubble wrap. Thank you so much for a great transaction. Would buy from again! A+

13. I purchased a Luts body from Littlebirdzoom; very clear and prompt communication, and she was great to arrange local pickup too :) Thanks again!

14. I purchased a Senior Delf Ginger head from Littlebirdzoom.
      Everything was in pristine condition and well packaged, and they went above and beyond in shipping the parcel.
      Would definitely buy from again :3nodding:

15. I bought Littlebirdzoom's Volks Ryoya head. The transaction went smoothly and she was a pleasure to talk to. The head arrived fast and safe. Would definitely do business with her again :)

16. Littlebirdzoom bought my Volks Rigel boy. She was super nice and paid promptly. The transaction went extremely well. I'm glad he has found a loving home. Would love to do business with her again. Highly recommended! :)

17. I bought a soom Heliot God master head from Littlebirdzoom.,she is always so patient and so nice,the shipping took a lot of time but finally the head arrived safely,she is so kind~

18. Flaky feedback

I hate to do this, but I think I should leave this as an FYI.

Littlebirdzoom just backed out of a doll layaway with me. The non-refundable deposit was made a month ago. Instead of receiving the next payment at the designated time, I received a message about an emergency, financial issues, etc, and how they would be unable to continue the layaway. They were very apologetic, but the fact remains that the doll was on layaway for a month before I was notified about the issue. Again, just FYI.

19. Littlebirdzoom purchased a pair of Dollflower eyes from me on layaway. She paid promptly and let me know when the eyes arrived, I would be happy to work with her again.

20. Littlebirdzoom bought a Volks Anais from me and had friendly, prompt communication throughout. Due to irregular income we set a final date for the layaway for her to make payments when it suited her and she finished it a lot earlier than the set date.
      Great transaction and thank you for giving the doll a loving home! :)