1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Littlebirdzoom

Mar 3, 2015

1. Thanks to Littlebirdzoom, I now have the Soom Galena's fantasy legs I've been hoping for since her first release. They very kindly arranged a split so I could finally get those. The legs arrived quickly and in perfect state, safely tucked into a lot of bubble wrap. Thank you, you're amazing!! :D

2. Littlebirdzoom bought sone doll cloth from me, everything went great! nice communication and prompt payment, recommended! Thank you so much!

3. Littlebirdzoom bought my Volks Williams and made the whole process seamless. Payments were extremely fast, and communication was quick and pleasant. Everything went top notch and I would definetely do business whith again. Thank you for giving him a new good home.

4. positive feedback
      I purchased a Loong Soul full set Kylin Dragon boy missing his set of penis parts from Littlebirdzoom.
      he is a very impressive Dragon.
      thank you very much

#84 YOUKAIMOON, Apr 27, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
    5. Littlebirdzoom bought minifee wings and horns from me. Great communication, prompt payment and very polite. Highly recommend as a buyer.

6. Littlebirdzoom answered a WTB ad of mine! They were super quick with response, shipped out ASAP, and the item arrived in perfect condition and well packaged. I'm very happy and would definitely buy from them again :) Thank you!

7. I bought Loongsoul GuoMang from @Littlebirdzoom . Fast and friendly communication, super fast shipping, and all around great transaction. Highly recommended!

8. Littlebirdzoom bought a KISS outfit set from me. They're really sweet and polite, and was patient and courteous throughout the entire deal! Payment was made promptly as well. It was a great pleasure dealing with them - an extremely sincere and highly recommended buyer <3 Thank you for taking the outfit set from me, I'm glad to see it go to you!

9. Littlebirdzoom bought a Switch head from me-- payment and communication was very fast! Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

10. i bought an IOS70 body from @Littlebirdzoom and had another positive transaction. Fast and friendly response, and everything carefully packed and shipped quickly. I would work together again anytime. Thank you for the sale, and helping make somebody whole LOL :3nodding:

11. Littlebirdzoom bought a Ma Belle Lune gown from me through a short layaway. As per the previous transaction, they're a very very sweet person and a fantastic buyer whom you'd love to see your items go to! :hug: They're also very prompt in the layaway payment, which I highly appreciate :D It's always a pleasure dealing with you, and seeing that you like the gown gives me such joy <3 Thank you *so much* for giving another outfit a good home! I would love to deal with you again! <3 <3 <3

12. Littlebirdzoom bought a Volks F101 head from me, payment and communication was on time! Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

13. I purchased a beautiful Tokyo Night Walk outfit from @Littlebirdzoom, had a great transaction with fast and friendly communication, fair pricing and quick shipping. thank you again for completing my set :3nodding:

14. Positive feedback! littlebirdzoom purchased a Minifee Alan smirk head from me and the transaction was perfect! Great communication, quick payment, and all around wonderful! Thank you!

15. I purchased a Luts outfit from Littlebirdzoom, it arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you :)

16. Positive:

I had purchased littlebirdzoom's tan miwa full girl and it was shipped pretty quickly as also packed well and nothing at all was damaged. the transaction went over very well and they were very friendly throughout it. would definitely do business with again!

17. Littlebirdzoom purchased 2 pairs of Canis ears from me. They are so nice with friendly communication. Due to some personal issues, it’s a little delay for the shipping time but they showed lots of patience, an excellent buyer. Highly recommend!! Thank you so much dear~

18. Littlebirdzoom purchased a doll from me on layaway - payments were early, thanks so much!! :)

19. Littlebirdzoom purchased Migidoll body on a layaway. Our communication was pleasant, all payments were sent on time, and the layaway was finished earlier than expected. Thank you for a great experience! Great buyer! Highly recommended!

20. I sold a Volks Irvin and Kaelin to @Littlebirdzoom and they were great. They started with a 6 mo layaway, but ended up paying them off almost immediately. Communication was friendly and they let me know when they arrived. I would happily recommend them as a buyer to anyone! Thank for the smooth transaction and I'm happy to see them go to a good home.