1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Littlebirdzoom

Mar 3, 2015

1. <3 POSITIVE <3

I sold a full doll to Littlebirdzoom. The transaction was great! Communication and payment was fast and they were very understanding when there were possible delays. They were kind and super easy to work with. I absolutely would recommend doing business with Littlebirdzoom. Thank you!

2. I answered Littlebirdzoom's post for the Carol fullset and she was patient in working with me while I came down with covid during our transaction! I had a great time chatting and it was a very pleasant experience--direct, understanding, friendly. Would definitely sell to or buy from again! Thank you!

3. @Littlebirdzoom purchased a doll dress and Volks shoes from me. Absolutely lovely buyer, fast payment and good communication. She also very kindly let me know the items arrived safely. Thank you for the great transaction!

4. Littlebirdzoom bought a doll from me and the transaction went unbelievably smooth! Very friendly communication, paid promptly and informed me about the dolls arrival quickly :chibi
      A dream of a transaction! Definitely recommended! Thanks again, Littlebirdzoom :hug:

5. @Littlebirdzoom is an amazing buyer! In all my years in the dollhobby, there's barely people like this who are so friendly and happy about a dollpurchase. I appreciate good communication and they did fabulous! The payment came in quickly and we had such a great chat, too!

I packed the doll the next day after payment and the parcel thankfully made it from Germany to the USA without any delays. I even got a very excited message as soon as the parcel arrived and since Littlebirdzoom is so over the moon with the OE Roderich I sold, It makes me happy aswell. This boy is special and I'm glad he found a loving new home.

I highly recommend Littlebirdzoom as a buyer and would do business with them anytime again

6. @Littlebirdzoom bought a Nabarro Har from me.

The transaction was smooth nearly all the way (my bad) and they paid when they said they would (and faster).

I would 100% do business with again if there was the chance!

Thank you for giving my boy a second chance in life and I hope you enjoy him as much as I couldn’t.

7. I sold my HDF Brownie centaur to Littlebirdzoom, it were pleasure to do business with them, and chatting along the way while waiting for the doll to arrive at his new home. Everything went smooth, and will do business with again :)

8. I sold a Volks SDM F-46 to littlebirdzoom!
      They were a kind buyer who paid promptly, I highly recommend them! :D

9. I also sold a HDF Heidi centaur and a KDF Centaur with an event head, so altogether now Littlebirdzoom got 3 Luts centaurs from me. I've had them for such a long time but it were time to say goodbye to them. Awesome they all got to go to the same place though :) Everything went smoothly this time too, it were nice doing business with them once more :3nodding:

10. Positive!

I purchased a Fairyline mermaid tail and it came packed perfectly with COA+box, and was shipped very quickly! Would definitely purchase again. :)

11. Positive!

I was selling a doll for Littlebirdzoom and she is very good customer!
      Due to the situation in the world, she was paid for doll by barter. But everything went great! An excellent buyer, you can completely trust her!

12. Bought some fairyland bunny legs from Littlebirdzoom. Super.nice and also packed up the package safe and sound.

13. POSITIVE

I sold littlebirdzoom my Feeple65 Chloe head.
      I received payment instantly and communication was always prompt and friendly.
      Couldn't ask for anything better! Thanks so much <3

14. Positive feedback :thumbup

Littlebirdzoom purchased a blue Alicia tail from me after I responded to their WTB in the marketplace and I only have positive things to say! I had a wonderful time chatting with them during the transaction; they are so friendly and I loved hearing about their doll plans. They were always quick to reply to my messages, paid very fast, and let me know the minute the tail arrived. I would absolutely recommend them as a buyer. Thanks for a great interaction!

15. I purchased a Little Monica Broken Enrill head in NS (2022) from Zoom. Communication was super smooth and friendly, and they shipped the head lightning fast. Item was packed well and arrived in great condition. I recommend them as a seller. Thanks so much! :)

16. I bought a Bimong fusion body from littlebirdzoom, and it was a perfect transaction! Communication was prompt, shipping was incredibly fast (packed and shipped the same day as payment!), and the doll is perfect and just as described! I would happily do business with littlebirdzoom again!

17. Overwhelmingly positive feedback for littlebirdzoom as a trade partner!! We traded my Minifee Niella for her Minifee Phoeb. Communication was consistent, shipping was fast, and Phoeb arrived safely packaged and exactly as described. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with littlebirdzoom again, and highly recommend her as a potential trade partner for other sellers :)Thank you so much!!

18. I just completed a fantastic purchase with littlebirdzoom. I now have a very sweet LTF Elf Shiwoo as part of my troop, adn I couldn't be happier. Great communication, fast shipping, secure packaging...definitely hit all the targets. I look forward to our future transactions.