1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

May 19, 2009

1. Littlebrokenbutterfly didn't have a feedback thread so I decided to start one for her!

Littlebrokenbutterfly was a participant in the Dollmore Group Order I ran that ended in earlier this month (May 2009). She met all ordering and payment deadlines that I specified and was lovely to deal with! I'd transact with her again anytime. she gets my highest recommendation! Thanks again Marie! :D

Juli DC :)
    2. I bought a wig from littlebrokenbutterfly & it was perfect!!Plus she made these little flower things for the bottom of the braids -sssoooo cute.Communication was excellent & shipping was super fast.Thanks so much!!!
    3. I bought a doll from LITTLEBROKENBUTTERFLY, there was a little damage and she helped out with claims and everything. Very patient and understand through the whole thing. She kept great communication and a wonderful person to deal with. Thank you very again. xuan.
    4. Littlebrokenbutterfly commissioned an outfit from me. She was wonderful to work with and I would love to work with her again. Thanks!
    5. I bought a AR LF Dana from LittleBrokenButterfly There was AMAZING communication between us and she shipped quickly after I finished paying her.
    6. I made a purchase from the DOA Market Place from Littlebrokenbutterfly and it was smooth as butter!
      A pleasant shopping adventure :) Thank You, hope to do business again!
    7. I bought some MSD (and recieved some freebies!) from Littlebrokenbutterfly and the whole transaction was great - she was wonderful to talk to, packed everything well and shipped quickly! Definitely recommend as a seller!

Thanks again! ♥
    8. I recently had a wonderful transaction with littlebrokenbutterfly! 8)
      I bought a loli set from her and the items came surprizingly quick! All were as described and were very lovely.<3 She was also very kind in her messages.. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

Thank you so much for the set! <3
    9. I had a wonderful transaction with littlebrokenbutterfly! I purchased three shirts, a sweater and a pair of pants from her, which they discounted for me. They even threw in the most adorable little hat!

Thank you so much, littlebrokenbutterfly, and I would love to do business with you again in the future!