1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ~LittleCookie~

Nov 12, 2009

1. LittleCookie adopted my plutodoll vergil. Fast communication, fast payment, a overall very smooth transaction!

2. littlecookie bought a MNF woosoo sleeping head from me. Paid fast and was wonderful to do business with :3

3. I bought a cute little dress and stocking from Littlecookie for my YoSD. Im am really happy with the dress and stocking.
      I will recommend her for awsome items. Thank you again littlecookie.

4. Perfect transaction with LittleCooki who purchased an outfit from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

5. LittleCooki brought some SD clothes from me. The transaction went smooth. Fast payment and great communications. Would not mind dealing with again. Thanks!

6. I bought a set of Afi human parts from Little Cookie. They arrived in good condition in good time. I am happy with the transaction. ^_^

7. I bought a pair of DK MSD hands from littleCookie. They arrived quickly, well packed, and she had excellent communication during our international transaction.

8. i brought a yo sd wig from littlecookie it arrived very quick and she was a pleasure to deal with
      many thanks ((*O*))

9. Bought MD Cho head from LittleCooki! Was a perfect transaction. Smooth and super fast. Thanks!

10. LittleCookie bought some yo-sd clothes from me. The communication was smooth and payment was fast. ^^ She let me know right away when they arrived to her home. Overall a very good transaction!

Thank you! :D

11. littleCookie has bought a Kid Delf body from me, and she was very pleasant to deal with. At first we would do a trade, but I changed my mind and she was very understanding about it. Instead she paid me, very fast, and let me know when the body had arrived. She always instantly replied to my PM's and was very polite.

I'd definitely recommend to buy from her ^^

12. Great communication and smooth transaction. Recommended!! :)

13. Littlecookie bought a pukifee pong pong from me. Her payment came through really quickly and she was patient and polite during all of our messages. I hope you enjoy him :3

14. littleCookie was awesome to do business with. She bought a modified MNF Miyu head from me. She paid quickly and communicated great. Thank you a bunch!

15. Little Cookie bought my MNF Chloe head. She paid immediately and communications were lovely and she let me know when she got it. Thank you again!

16. littleCookie bought a Pluto Dolls Vergil head from me. Communication was great and payment prompt. Couldn't ask for a better buyer!

17. POSITIVE

LittleCookie contacted me about a WTB thread I created for a Fairyland Juri '08/'10 event-head, and I purchased a Juri '10 head that she offered me. Polite communication, fast shipping, and nice transaction overall. Trusted seller. Would deal with again. Thanks ^^

18. littleCooki bought msd skirt from me, she was a pleasure to deal with and everything went smoothly! Thank you!

19. I bought a wig and hat from LittleCooki! There was a minor mix up where they couldn't find the wig I'd paid for, but it turned up the next day and all was well! They shipped everything quickly and well, and it arrived soon. :) Both items look lovely, thanks again!!

20. littleCookie is a really lovely person to deal with ^^. I painted her Soom Smokey for her and couldn't be happier with our transaction. Although English is not her first language, she was patient and friendly when I asked her to clarify some details of her commission. Payment was prompt and without problems. I'm really glad I had the opportunity to complete a face-up for littleCookie. She had already commissioned me again to paint another doll for her and I'm sure this transaction will be just as smooth. :)