Feedback for LittleMerwynDruid

Aug 2, 2018

1. I would like to establish prompt and successful communication with everyone! I am thankful for the feedback any leave here!

2. LittleMerwynDruid bougt a Doll Chateau Olivia head from me andit was just smooth sailing all the way! :)

3. Sold A Doll Chateau body to LittleMerwynDruid.
      Communication was really good, with PMs and such replied to very quickly. She was also very friendly throughout the transaction, and promptly notified me when she had received the package.
      Thank you for the smooth transaction!
      :)

4. I sold an outfit to LittleMerwynDruid and everything went very well. She paid promptly and was very quick and friendly communicating re: the transaction. I recommend her highly and look forward to work with her again.

5. Littlemerwyndruid bought a DC Snowborn and Nehemie from me and the whole process was fussfree. She paid quickly and was very friendly to deal with. :)

6. I answered Littlemerwyndruid's search thread for an Oort head, and the conversation went really well. She paid super quickly, and was super comprehensive when I had a small delay for posting.
      It's an adorable person and I'd love to make another deal with her !

Thanks a lot !

7. Littlemerwyndruid bought a DC body from me and everything went smoothly.
      She asked for a short layaway and paid it off quickly, communication was good and friendly, she also promptly let me know when she's got the parcel at her place.

I would definitely do business with her again, thank you!