1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LittleNerdyOTAKU

Mar 4, 2011

1. Please leave feedback here if you've done business with me.. buying or selling.

Thank you! :dance

2. I just finished a wonderful transaction with the lovely LittleNerdyOTAKU.

She is a wonderful buyer. Excellent communication, super fast payment and best of all, she let me know when the doll arrived. I love that! :)

I would not hesitate at all to do business with her again and I highly recommend her to anyone else on DoA.

:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

3. I just did a trade with LittleNerdyOTAKU, trading a BBB Elfkin, with Daisy Dayes hooves for her Cherishdoll Faith Alley. The trade went wonderfully! She shipped her end quickly after my end arrived, as was our agreement, and showed up quickly, too, in wonderful condition! She's a gorgeous little doll, and I couldn't be more pleased with any of it! Great communication, great shipping, and a great doll in wonderful condition. Thank you so much! I would be happy to deal with her again, in a trade, sell, or purchase!

4. LittleNerdyOtaku bought a DIM Flowne from me, and it was an awesome transaction! She paid right when she said she would, all communication was quick and friendly, and she let me know when the doll arrived. I'd definitely do business again! :)

5. I bought a doll from LittleNerdyOtaku and could not have been happier with the whole transaction!!! She had wonderful communication, was lovely to talk to, was super helpful and my new doll arrived super fast and well packed. Thankyou SO MUCH!!! I would definitely do business with her again!! I am so happy!

6. I initiated a trade with LittleNerdyOtaku, her DZ Moon for my PukiPuki Ruby. I could not be happier, she is in perfect condition, arrived swiftly, well packed and is beautiful!! She was always in contact, provided all documentation and tracking, and I could not be happier! now, to go play with my dragon!!

7. I am baaaaack! I saw that she posted my former PukiPuki Ruby up for sale. I had to have her back with me! She was packaged super well, quickly sent, and once again, I could not be happier! Thank you, Thank you!

8. LittleNerdyOTAKU bought a Doll Leaves Wish from me and the transaction was perfect! She let me know when he arrived and followed through with the sale after I put him on hold for her for a few days (which seems so rare these days). I would definitely do business with her again and I hope you love him. :aheartbea