Feedback for littlep02

May 18, 2019

1. I'm posting a new thread because I couldn't find a feedback thread for her.

I sold Ryo Narasaki to littlep02, she was very friendly and easy to communicate with and she stayed calm when DHL messed things up. Overall it was a pleasant transaction and I would definitely do business with her again.
      Thank you!

2. Many Thanks to MuhKuh for creating my feedback thread! :D

Please feel free to write any kind of feedback about me. :XD:

3. Littlep02 Bought a LUTS dress set from me and was really quick and pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend selling to her :D

4. Littlep02 bought a YoSD from me and she was amazing to deal with! She kept me updated and paid very promptly, definitely recommend! Thanks <3

5. Littlep02 sold me a Peakswoods FoC body. Everything was as stated and she was very fast to pack and ship it out to me!
      She also wrap it really carefully and sent me a copy of the CoA. I’m so happy I met this wonderful seller as her! Thanks to her location I got the body after only 3 business days! *_*

Million thanks!!

6. She bought a Volks YOSD Una from me and was a pleasure to work with; always replied fast, paid immediately and let me know when the doll arrived safely. Would 100% recommend doing business with her :D