1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for littlepinkfaery

Feb 15, 2007

1. HI, If you have bought from me or I have bought from you, please leave me feedback here!

Many thanks
      xxx

2. Had a great transaction with lpf. Great communications and quick with payment.

Thanks very much! :)

3. ^-^ LPF bought a pair of trousers from me ~ It was a great transaction, quick and easy and communication was splendid.
      Was a pleasure doing business with her!

4. littlepinkfaery brought a lolita dress from me~she is a very good buyer ,quickly pay and very,very kind~wish can have more trade with her~

5. All I can say is that PinkLittleFairy is AWESOME! She bought some wigs from me, paid promptly and was so nice! :D

6. I sold a pair of wigs to her. She is a great buyer! It has been a pleasure! :D

7. I sold a wig to littlepinkfaery and the transaction went perfectly, would do business with again! :aheartbea

8. littlepinkfaery bought a wig from me, and everything was perfect :D Thanks <3

9. Bought a wig from me, quick payment and great communication. :)

10. I sold my SoulDoll Paris and Tiffee to littlepinkfaery and it was one of the most pleasant experiences I've had on DoA so far :). She was very friendly and always communicated the moment there was any change in her situation, so I was always informed. Overall just a wonderful person to deal with and I look forward to the next time we work together ^^. Thanks again and I hope you enjoy your boys!!!

11. Littlepinkfaery made some lovely fur wigs for my kids
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

and modded an old wig i had
      [​IMG]
      ^-^

12. thank you for the photos! they look good on your dolls!

13. I just finished up a comission for littlepinkfaery! She was very easy to deal with, paid quickly, and kept good email contact! thanks, and enjoy the outfit!

14. Peaquod loves her Littlepinkfaery wig!

[​IMG]

The fur is great to style, I just haven't got the hang of it yet XD

15. She is great! my Pandora loves her falls

16. I love the wigs!:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Rodion looks just perfect in his new wig! I found littlepinkfaery to be really friendly and she finished and shipped the wig very quickly. Would definately buy from her again.

18. i commisioned a dread wig and its awsome! i loved dealing with littlepinkfaery she is so nice and really informative i highly recomend her
      [​IMG]

19. I bought a wig from Littlepinkfaery and its wonderful!

20. I commissioned an adorable wig from littlepinkfaery. She made it on Sunday, shipped it out on Monday and I received it on Wednesday! :3 I also had excellent communication with her, and she taught me a bit about fur wigs that I didn't know before. :D

I've yet to style it and I'm still training the fur (thus the ribbon) but here's a pic ^^

[​IMG]