1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LittleSam

May 4, 2007

1. Please post feedback for transactions with me here. Thanks ^^
    2. I sold a doll to littlesam, she is such a pleasure to deal with.
      Great communication, quick payment. Thanks so much!!
    3. Recently sold a pair of jeans to littlesam. Her comminucation was good, she paid promptly and was just general a nice person. Would definitely do business with her again. :)
    4. I've just sold a Narae to Littlesam. She's a wonderful person to deal with. Great communication and fast payment.

Thanks ^^
    5. I had a wonderful transaction. Littlesam was wonderfully patient with me^^"
    6. She bought a customised head from me, and was lovely to deal with. She was very patient when the post in her country had some problems with delivery, and I had to make calls to help her parcel reach her safely :) I'm glad you like it, thanks!
    7. littlesam bought a chair from me. Great transaction, fast payment, very understanding. Thank you! :)
    8. I sold a doll to littlesam. Awesome to work with! Fast payment, great communication and very nice person. Thanks again!
    9. I had a very pleasant transaction with littlesam. Paid quickly, was very patient with me, so friendly! Thank you!
    10. I bought a lovely lucy from Littlesam. Great communication, fast shipping, and the doll is adorable! Recommended seller! Thank you! :)
    11. Littlesam bought a doll from me. Throughout the transaction she's been very nice, quick in sending payment, and has fast communication :)

Thank you Littlesam for giving my lil Lumi a very loving home and I'm loving the pictures you sent me! :D Lumi looks very pretty! <3
    12. I sold a doll to Littlesam.:) We had a very nice and smooth transaction!littlesam is a very friendly and polite DOA member!Many thanks again!:fangirl:
    13. Littlesam bought a faceplate off of me, great to deal with! Communication and payment was absolutly great! Thankyou so much for a great transaction!
    14. I sold YoSD Puff to Littlesam. Everything was smooth and perfect, thank you.