1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Livdollcity

Dec 2, 2018

1. Thank you for leaving feedback!

2. Let me be the first to say that Livdollcity is a wonderful member. I sold her a Volks doll, and she was very sweet in communication, very prompt in payment, and she let me know as soon as the doll arrived. You couldn't ask for a better transaction. Highly recommended in every way <3

3. Livdollcity bought a LTF Soso faceplate from me, she was wonderful to work with, prompt communication, lightning fast payment and let me know as soon as the faceplate arrived! A++ buyer :)

4. Livdollcity purchased Akabara studio Constance from me. The transaction was smooth and pleasant in every respect, and the communication was great! I'll be happy to deal again! Thank you so much!

5. Livdollcity purchased a Minifee Seorin from me and was super quick with responding, paying and letting me know when he got home, would absolutely deal with again. Wonderful transaction thank you so much!

6. Livdollcity bought a Narae n416 from me. She was great about communication and the transaction was very smooth. Truly a pleasure to deal with and I would sell to her again. Thanks!

7. Positive feedback! Livdollcity purchased a Soul Doll Emilia from me and the transaction was perfect. Thank you so much!

8. A+++ for Livdollcity

I sold a doll head to Livdollcity and I had an incredible transaction. Livdollcity paid right away, was friendly and communicative and let me know when the item arrived. Couldn't possibly have asked for more. Thank you. ~Gus

9. Sold a witch's outfit to Livdollcity and the transaction went perfectly! Super friendly, quick payment and excellent communication. I would highly recommend her to any seller! :)

10. POSITIVE

I sold Livdollcity my Volks Heath One-Off Model.
      Communication was excellent and payment was made very quickly.
      She was also extremely understanding when I missed the promised shipping date for doll.
      I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Luvdollcity again, thank you! :goldstar

11. Livdollcity bought from me Volks jeans. The deal went quickly and without problems: quick payment, friendly communication, the buyer immediately announced the arrival of the parcel. Great buyer! :)
      I will be happy to do business with him again! Thank You! :3nodding:

12. I sold a Volks F52 head to @Livdollcity and the transaction went smoothly from start to finish! She kept in communication, paid super fast, and let me know when the head arrived. Thanks so much! <3