1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

~::*Feedback for Liveyourlife!*::~

Jun 29, 2007

1. If you have done business with me, please write how the transaction went! ^__^
    2. Live was wonderful to deal with! She bought a shirt and a pair of leggings from me. Payment was prompt and communication was great. :3 Thank you!
    3. Wonderful communication! She bought a doll from me and the transaction went totally smooth! Thanks again!:D
    4. I bought a doll from her she was a pleasure to deal with, great communication and really friendly
      Thanks again
    5. liveyourlife bought a wig from me. She was very friendly and paid on time. Thank you! :)
    6. Liveyourlife bought a Migidoll Vampire Miho head from me. She is really nice, friendly and an absolute delight to do business with! I definitely recommend doing business with her and would sell/buy/trade again anytime! Thank you again! :)
    7. I bought a head from Liveyourlife and the transaction was smooth. Thank you very much ^^
    8. I purchased a body from liveyourlife. She kept me informed and sent it promptly. Thanks!
    9. Liveyourlife bought a pair of 18mm teal eyes from me. She paid quickly and was easily reached throughout the entire transaction. Perfect buyer. Thanks!
    10. Liveyourlife bought me a nobility body. I really enjoyed this transaction with her! great communication. She paid very fast like we said^^

Thanks to her!
    11. She purchased a SD top from me. She is a very good buyer, fast payment and nice PMs. Thanks a lot!! :D
    12. liveyourlife bought SD13 pants for me and the transaction was easy and fast!
      Thank you so much for everything! :XD:
    13. Flaky Feedback
      -Contacted me on 11/05 to buy 2 pairs of socks and ask about shipping.
      -Told me they would like to buy it after the shipping quote (confirmed that they would like to buy) but payment may be delayed a day.
      -I told them there was no rush in payment but they did not contact me after a day.
      -I PMed again to ask inquire
      -Replied to my PM on 11/13 and backed out of transaction

14. I recently bought a body from liveyourlife and I was very pleased with the transaction. Good friendly communication, sent the package out quickly, and the body arrived very well wrapped. Thanks again!
    15. I bought a pair of stockings from liveyourlife and it was a great transaction! Great communication and fast shipping. Thank you!
    16. I bought a Skirt,Sweater,Shirt from liveyourlife. Great transaction, fast shipping, packaged well! Thank you!