1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LiviLovelace

May 29, 2011

1. Just starting a feedback thread for myself

2. LiviLovelace bought a pair of ed eyes from me she paid promptly and communication was fast and pleasant
      Thank you :)

3. I sold a pair of Enchanted Doll Milky #32s to LiviLovelace. She was prompt with payment and easy to communicate with! Great buyer! Enjoy the eyes!

4. LiviLovelace bought a pair of enchanted doll eyes from me. Communication was great and she paid quickly!! Thanks so much!

5. LiviLovelace bought a Luts Wintery 2010 head from me. She was great to deal with, and communication/payment was prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!

6. LiveLoveLace was in my GO for Leekeworld wigs. Payment was quick as were replies to messages. Perfect! Thanks!

7. Livi replied to my thread for Iplehouse's Claude fullset, which she kendly let me purchase!

Excellent comunication, beautifully and carefully packaged, I coulden't have wished for a better transaction!

Thanks Livi you really are a star!